Post Thanks / Like

Southern Ontario Clubs?

I think I might do the Time Attack thing this coming year, and need to join a club.

Anyone already in one? Any thoughts on a club that would welcome us?

It would be cool to have an LX based club!
    An NVH engineer's worst nightmare.

"...the Magnum's ideal demographic: a middle-finger-waving anti-establishmentarian, bad-beer connoisseur...The Magnum puts the "blunt" in "blunt-force trauma." By Dan Neil LATimes.com

SRT Headers/Catback, Tranzformer, R Value CAI, NoESP, Johan Tune, BCR coil overs, Hotchkis Sways, Wilwoods/Brembos, Getrag 3.06, Style, Coolness soon to be supercharged...

Post Thanks / Like
    Do it with me. I did all the hoops and did not run this year. There were two clubs I was looking. I'll find out and post it up. It will be cool to have two red magnums in the series!

Sent from my Nexus 4
    2006 Inferno Red Magnum RT - [email protected] at TMP DA 300 Sept 28, 2012,
    SRT headers, Magnaflow 3" catback w/ hi-flows,Mopar CAI, Diablosport Trinity, Stant 180 deg thermostat, Inertia Spartan Cam, 6.1 chain tensioner, B&M transmission cooler, FTI 3200, MTCM, 392 swaybars F + R, Eibach Pro-kit, 6.1 heads, intake, 2012 3.91 Getrag, OST tuned, Joelvan rad, Brembos
    To be installed: PS cooler and engine oil cooler

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good! I'm assuming TAC would be a decent choice. With a 9 year old platform and 4 models built right here locally, you'd think there was enough interest to have our own LX Club.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im looking to track my car this yr too, would love to try it out. My brother and alot of my friends have subarus and would like to give it a try too
    2005 300c, 150 shot of nitrous. 391 getrag 3400 pro torque, srt8 rims, magnaflow catback with gutted cats, bbk shorty headers, custom cai, dyno tuned at authentic performance, tein super street coilovers, 180 tstat, diablo tuner, hhp stage 2 comp cams, mopar timing chain, 6.1 valves springs and spark plugs, non mds lifters, tranzformer, arrington catch can.

best 1/4 mile 12.82 at 106mph 1.7 60' all motor
    Whp328.41 and 349.56 tq
    on the juice 11.19 at 120mph 1.49 60'

Share This Thread