Post Thanks / Like

20" DOT R compound radials are now available!

Thats the good news...

here's the bad news.

Life is so unfair.

I'm willing to bet this is the tire all the tire mfrs told me wasn't going to come out: the track tire for the new Nissan rocketship. Look at the two 20" sizes available. Both are low-pro versions of the stock Nissan tire.

Those bastages.

But if Michelin does it, so might others and if they do a taller, fatter tire (255/35/20?) I am soooo there.
    "LxF welcomes with open arms all members, regardless of social status, creed, color, sexual preference, or anything else. The only thing we discriminate against is douchebags."

Check out Darth Hemi in the LxForums Garage

Post Thanks / Like
    ouch, thats crazy. matt, i know you're all over this, but my budget hopes that a set of tires lasts me at least a year. lol.
    http://www.lxforums.com/board/signaturepics/sigpic18566_2.gif

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice quote in the sig there buddy...I didn't know the call was being recorded.

Oh gee,what a surprise they don't make a road racing track for an M1 Abrams either.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRobertson View Post
    Thats the good news...

here's the bad news.

Life is so unfair.

I'm willing to bet this is the tire all the tire mfrs told me wasn't going to come out: the track tire for the new Nissan rocketship. Look at the two 20" sizes available. Both are low-pro versions of the stock Nissan tire.

Those bastages.

But if Michelin does it, so might others and if they do a taller, fatter tire (255/35/20?) I am soooo there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Come on, no comment is safe around Matt! Ha! But man, r1 tires in 20" sizes..only good things to come. Now if only I could drive my car like the SRT Experience guys..(or Matt)
    '07 Magnum SRT8--PWR 426-Thiteks-3400 Stall-OBX LT's-Airaid-Magnaflo-'09 RT axles-Diablo-TranZ-Diablotoona

[email protected] Atco

New build---HRH 426, 9.0-1,Thiteks, 2900 Stall, Paramount Super Pro, twin turbos, 3.08 Paramount 8.8, Meth, N2O, GearHead Fab tune

[email protected]@ Little River Texas

19x @ Texas Mile 2018
    186 Texas Mile 2017
    159 @ NC WannaGoFast 1/2 mile shootout 2017

Post Thanks / Like
    why not get a nice set of 19" lightweight racing wheels? the vette guys seem to have plenty of 19" options

Share This Thread