Manton Pushrods

Post Thanks / Like

Third time at the track... The Hellcat is absolutely bonkers...

So I'm running a new setup now...
    • Litens Hellraiser 2.72 pulley
    • ID 1050x injectors
    • Boost A Pump
    • HHP Drag Racing Springs
    • Forgestar D5 Beadlocks w/ Mickey Thompson ET Street R
    • Tuning provided by OSTDyno

I haven't really had a good chance to check out the new setup and new tuning due to a couple of life events. The first absolutely being Covid-19 and how the tracks are slowly re-opening. If you can support your local tracks, even if you are not racing. Go spectate! Enjoy the fresh air if you can and the burnouts! Second, my departure from the Navy, right now I'm working hard on interviews and getting my house ready to sell, definitely not staying in Maryland. Third, trying not to blow this thing up. 2.72 was probably a stupid move on my part but you know what #racecar lol. Right now we are working out the tuning but from the initial revisions this thing is going to be a monster. We are conservative on 93 octane and 10* of timing at WOT till we dial her in. Then comes race gas, maybe some E85, we'll see. Hope you enjoy the video and I'll be trying to publish as many as I can from the track and keep this thread bumping! Fastest run of the day 10.18 @ 133.72. Imaging what more timing will do. All in due time. The TCM needs to be dialed in first then the race gas tune!
    Last edited by fumanchu182; 05-09-2021 at 04:17 PM.
    Hellcat PB > ET: 10.756, MPH: 131.370, 60': 1.583, R/T: .011
    Bone Stock Scat Pack PB > ET: 11.612, MPH: 119.52, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000 (gone but not forgotten).
    Likes moparmike610, Slidd, punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We are banging on the nine second club real soon. Car is a treat at the track.

Was playing it safe because I think we are seeing the slow demise of a BAP. New dual fuel pumps are just what the doctor ordered.