Manton Pushrods

Post Thanks / Like

Going to the track tomorrow........

I've drag raced seriously for over 30 years, but always dedicated race cars, not a late model street car with all the electronic engine/transmission controls, so I have a few questions.

I will be running the car in my sig, it's not quite 100% stock anymore, but close. I have a TCM from AJ, a 180 stat and a Trinity now. Also have drag radials I might put on, but going to try my 285 Pirelli P zero's first.

If I put the DR's on and do a short burnout will this affect the traction control/ABS? Also the DR's are only 26" tall (for better gear ratio) and the fronts are the stock 20's that are 28.5" tall, will the difference in diameter cause limp mode/reduced power at the track?

I'll be running the 91 octane canned tune in the Trinity.

Any pointers?
    2009 Tored Challenger SRT8, automatic, no sunroof, factory stripe delete, 45,000 miles, 100% stock.....for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bednar1320 View Post
    I've drag raced seriously for over 30 years, but always dedicated race cars, not a late model street car with all the electronic engine/transmission controls, so I have a few questions.

I will be running the car in my sig, it's not quite 100% stock anymore, but close. I have a TCM from AJ, a 180 stat and a Trinity now. Also have drag radials I might put on, but going to try my 285 Pirelli P zero's first.

If I put the DR's on and do a short burnout will this affect the traction control/ABS? Also the DR's are only 26" tall (for better gear ratio) and the fronts are the stock 20's that are 28.5" tall, will the difference in diameter cause limp mode/reduced power at the track?

I'll be running the 91 octane canned tune in the Trinity.

Any pointers?
    PBIR? Roll into the gas with street tires.

Post Thanks / Like
    No G-ville

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bednar1320 View Post
    No G-ville

Born and raised there. Man I miss gainesville.
    My 2 Ton Beast
    2007 Black 300 SRT8
    Procharged
    J_Spark Garage YT Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo3...llSevp9qnpN6Q/

Post Thanks / Like
    Results, I tried the street tires, needless to say they just won't hook-up without really feathering the throttle. So I put the M/T Street SS on, did a short burnout and let it rip. Hooked great, no spin at all. Made three passes 60' were all 1.86x, ran a best of [email protected] Not bad for an almost bone stock car......