Manton Pushrods

Post Thanks / Like

Track/Street Setup front/rear tire height variance

Anyone happen to know what the max height varaince between front and back before throwing a code? I have encountered it but was curious how certain people run like 28" front and 29" or 30" rear.

Post Thanks / Like
    also note, what gear do you have and what RPM do you want to cross at?
    2018 Indigo Blue 392 Daytona

Post Thanks / Like
    Because you have neglected to state year / model, the following is a shot in the dark...

Rotational velocity is monitored real-time. ABS must be disabled in order to operate without setting a DTC. Disabling ABS reporting of the four wheels velocity to the FCM can be defeated by temporarily removing B+ to the Dynamics Sensor Module (3-axis gyro).

Then there's ESP / Track modes...
    Last edited by Hemissary; 12-20-2018 at 08:36 PM.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    I have ran 28” fronts and 29-30” rears routinely, street and strip, on my 13’ Challenger with no codes or warning lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    Because you have neglected to state year / model, the following is a shot in the dark...

Rotational velocity is monitored real-time. ABS must be disabled in order to operate without setting a DTC. Disabling ABS reporting of the four wheels velocity to the FCM can be defeated by temporarily removing B+ to the Dynamics Sensor Module (3-axis gyro).

Then there's ESP / Track modes...
    I have run <27”(245/45/18)up front with >29”(305/44/18) in the rears without throwing any codes for abs or esc. I was certain it would throw a code , but It didn’t.

As far as the track , Haven’t run skinnies yet , but I do have 18’s with a 255/55(29.04”) up front and a 305/45(28.8”)in back. With that setup and 3.70 I crossed @ ~64-6500 , with the 3.09 it’s @ ~58-5900 give or take. I went back to 3.09 for the stock 392 , but I may go to 3.70 depending how the new 426 feels with the cam. Hopefully find that out soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes kyle_91 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Car is a 07 Charger with a 3.09 zf diff with a scat cradle.
    Current tire out back is a 315/50/17. It's a twin turbo 426 build and will be making 1000+.
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How do those tires fit on your car. Can you post a pic. Those are the exact tire I want to run on my challenger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod1 View Post
    How do those tires fit on your car. Can you post a pic. Those are the exact tire I want to run on my challenger.
    These are the 17x9.5 race stars. I had to cut out a bunch of the inner fender liner and then there are some thick sheet steel behind it with ribbing that I had to take BFH to and beat the crap out of it.