Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didnt'

Post Thanks / Like
    Stay here and enjoy the knowledge Moayed; most here are friendly and will try and help get to the root issue(s). The fact you elected to even post your concerns - actually gives you more credibility than you need :^)

I'll ask about the piston issue you referred to; I suspect there is a bit of a language barrier issue between what you wrote and what actually is / was the overheating issue. Or how far you disassembled the engine to check for a suspected issue. Care to elaborate further?
    Last edited by Hemissary; 08-23-2015 at 06:46 PM.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Likes texasraider liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TNCHARGER View Post

With all the above said I do not put much credit in what someone says about a vendor when they join this or other forums for the sole reason to complain about the vendor...I am not saying the OP has not had a bad experience I am just saying there are other ways for him to vent his frustration. To me when a new member's first post is a complaint it is like someone walking up to a group of friends and saying one of the friends in the group has done him wrong....does the group believe the stranger or take up for the group member?....
    I agree with this ^^ 100% we see it way to often. However it seems like he is really trying to figure the issue out and what better place to get help than here?

AZ Modern Mopar Muscle
    Likes texasraider, NOSRT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That's the problem; the assumption that this is a homeboy's club here or on any forum worth it's salt. It's not; as such every member, new or old, has equal merit. The mis-notion / assumption that anyone would reach out in this manner, let alone a newcomer, let alone from another country no less(!) that would make their first post an attempt to marginalize is plain wrong. Why do people assume the worst, as opposed to giving him or her the credence they rightly deserve. It could be they are more legitimate and / or smarter than all of us who are here already...
    Last edited by Hemissary; 08-21-2015 at 05:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Moayad .. you Paid a big $$$$$ into this build .. to get all the HPs you were promised by Arrington, dont pretend you aky wid it ..

Its your money not mine but thats still makes me angry..

We are here to help each other wid dem beasts..

I WANT YOU TO GIVE US THE CAM SPECIFICATIONS coz 90% in your case its all about the wrong cam was thrown in that engine..

Let us help you

Thank you
    HEMI monster
    Likes texasraider, Dan79 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    That's the problem; the assumption that this is a homeboy's club here or on any forum worth it's salt. It's not; as such every member, new or old, has equal merit. The mis-notion / assumption that anyone would reach out in this manner, let alone a newcomer, let alone from another country no less(!) that would make their first post an attempt to marginalize is plain wrong. Why do people assume the worst, as opposed to giving him or her the credence they rightly deserve. It could be they are more legitimate and / or smarter than all of us who are here already...
    You are just a nice guy Simon...

Thanks Hemissary thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kobra32us View Post
    Moayad .. you Paid a big $$$$$ into this build .. to get all the HPs you were promised by Arrington, dont pretend you aky wid it ..

Its your money not mine but thats still makes me angry..

We are here to help each other wid dem beasts..

I WANT YOU TO GIVE US THE CAM SPECIFICATIONS coz 90% in your case its all about the wrong cam was thrown in that engine..

Let us help you

Thank you
    I thought he said it was a comp 274?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSRT View Post
    I thought he said it was a comp 274?
    Comp 274 is of the shelf cam for small CI applications .. 5.7 , 6.1 ..

This guy needs a CUSTOM cam ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moayed View Post
    Ll
    Bud, I'd suggest you restore your old post and let the good folks here help you - at the same time when you get this sorted out, it will also help the community here should someone come across the same issue.

2016 Granite Crystal Charger 392 SRT
    Formula One Auto Tint Pinnacle® Series 15% all around
    2007 Charger SXT Sold - 2011 Charger R/T Mopar 11 - Sold - 2015 Charger SRT - RIP
    Likes ICLOSEM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 6Shooter View Post
    Bud, I'd suggest you restore your old post and let the good folks here help you - at the same time when you get this sorted out, it will also help the community here should someone come across the same issue.
    If he doesn't want help from us so its his problem ..

We aint losing or getting nothing out of it .. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi man,
    I do appericate your help. You can read all detalis you want from first post .
    I hope you can help

Post Thanks / Like
    We did check everything only pistons & pistons rings were damaged. Few scratches on head but they were cleaned out.
    We put new pistons & rings with main & rod bearings . I do believe its 448 hemi stroker since its producing 470 torque on dyno jet but why isnt producing horsepower? :(

Post Thanks / Like
    OP I see you re-wrote your original post. I think you can get somewhere now. My suggestion to you is to PM Hemituner (AJ) on this forum. He used to tune for API but now owns his own shop and is a supporting vendor of this forum. He tuned my API 426 stroker and it puts 552 HP to the rear wheels. Just going to take time due to your distance. I promise you he can get you up and running.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TNCHARGER View Post
    OP I see you re-wrote your original post. I think you can get somewhere now. My suggestion to you is to PM Hemituner (AJ) on this forum. He used to tune for API but now owns his own shop and is a supporting vendor of this forum. He tuned my API 426 stroker and it puts 552 HP to the rear wheels. Just going to take time due to your distance. I promise you he can get you up and running.
    the thing is we are talking about around 70 horsepower it can't be just tune.
    My tuner tried tuning the engine on dyno with hp tuner
    we weren't able to increase its horsepower.
    Was the camshaft used on your 426 stroker same as mine or bigger?
    I'm not quite sure if CNC phase 6 heads and 274 camshaft suitable for 448 hemi .
    I have nothing to lose so I will contact him once I change oil from engine since its in break in period

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the cranking compression? Have you done a leak down test? What do the plugs look like? What are your afr ratios at wot? It could absolutely all be in the tune.... But you need to check everything mechanically first
    462 aluminum motor,thitek heads, hogan sheet metal intake, kenne bell 168mm tbody,kooks lt,paramount 8.8 , ost spec'd pro torque 4200 converter, shr war Viking from ost,tuned by mike at ost, Ost tuned tcm, nitrous outlet direct port

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Share This Thread