Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Who would like to go shooting?!?!

Well Iíve been thinking about this for a while now, and I think now is the time to start trying to get some more of my fellow gun owners out and shooting! Yes I know ammo prices are high, and hard to find some types but, that doesnít mean we can go out and have some fun.
    I would even like to see the people out that have not shot a firearm. With all the people in Arizona that have firearms Iím sure we all could give tips and advice to the newbieís and each other.
    I have been going to the range almost ever other week and if anyone wants to join me on a Saturday or Sunday let me know! Morning are preferred due to TONS of people at the range now.
    I will post and let know you all know times and days that I plan on going, and if we get enough people that would like to go, we can pick a date that will work for most people try to get a good size group.

Now I know there is A LOT of gun talk going around so please DO NOT turn this political!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i would gladly go, but beings im on the other side of the country im not going to be able to make it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm game at some point. May have to be next month or so.

Rear cat delete. Magnaflow Catback. JBM CAI, JMB Catch Can, BBK Thottlebody, Nitrous and SCT tuned by Torrie

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been shooting in years. I would like to go. Now to dig out my old flintlock. Maybe my 45 year old 38 special.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA

Post Thanks / Like
    Would love to go but I'm in Cali lol

Post Thanks / Like
    too bad im in oregon...
    2006 Bright Silver Magnum SRT-8

Air Hammer CAI - Diablotoona Equipped - NGK Iridium Plugs - Magnaflow 3 inch pipes
    BT Catch Can - LED signal lights - Pioneer Avic Z110BT Hacked and Bypassed - 3000k Volt HID Fogs
    FX-R Bi-Xenon HID Conversion W/ Denso D2S 35W Ballasts and Osram CBI Bulbs - Custom painted Vipers
    Diode Dynamics Halos - Whiteline bushings - Racer's Edge Strut Tower Brace - SLP linelock

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a good idea. A couple friends and I get together atleast once a month, usually at ben avery for thier trap. Great for all skills levels and their staff is very helpful. Also I have a couple spots that are safe for a "variety" of other weapons. Needless to say... Im in whenever wherever.
    Last edited by NHDaveJr.; 01-05-2013 at 09:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joeb1 View Post
    I haven't been shooting in years. I would like to go. Now to dig out my old flintlock. Maybe my 45 year old 38 special.

http://static.photobucket.com/player...204_162834.mp4

Post Thanks / Like
    I am always game for going out to table mesa. I like the freedom of being out in the desert

AZ Modern Mopar Muscle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have guns (for hunting) but i have something more important in my life than to play with guns. Sorry. (i respect your choice as long you respect my choice.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8ride View Post
    I have guns (for hunting) but i have something more important in my life than to play with guns. Sorry. (i respect your choice as long you respect my choice.)
    If you respect his choice why make this statement in the first place ?

Saving my money to buy a horse " High Horse"

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed, I have several firearms that I really need to familiarize myself with. What's the point of having them if I'm not adept in their use. Can't think of a better way to practice than with friends. Ever go to Scottsdale Gun Club?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8ride View Post
    Happy for you! -Move along now!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd go but finding affordable ammo here is a no go

Post Thanks / Like
    I have guns for self defense because I have more important things in my life to worry about. I would love to go.
    :>)
    prefer desert or putside as you don't have to wait and can enjoy each others company.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread