LX Forums Forum banner

F/S: 2007 Yamaha R6 & 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  cnote05300 
#1 · (Edited)
*UPDATED*

Just as the title says I have two bikes for sale a 2007 Yamaha R6 and a 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250. They are both in perfect condition, just have other plans and don't have time for them right now.

The R6 is only a month old and only has 200 miles on it. Everything works perfectly and there are no problems except the windscreen has a smear on it from Goo-Gone when we removed the stickers.

The Ninja has 4,xxx miles. It is also in perfect condition and has a brand new back tire. We bought this bike off of our neighbor who was the first and only owner of the bike, besides us now. This has been ridden by my wife for the past few months and has been babied.

We are willing to sell them togeather for a better deal or we can sell them separately.

*I noticed that I forgot to add a price so here it goes.*

For just the Yamaha R6 I am asking pay off which is $9,200 and this includes a free medium matcing Mach 1 Helmet that I paid $150 for.

For just the Kawasaki Ninja 250 I am asking $2,500, this includes a free small Pearl White Mach 1 Helmet that I paid $150 for.

Both bikes can go at the same time if needed for $11,700 and the hemlets are included as well.

If interested please PM for more details.

Below are some pictures on another website....I would post them as attachments, however I cannot access the upload feature on the LX site.

See less See more
#2 ·
What is the asking price of the 250 Ninja?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.