PDA

View Full Version : Can the dealership...

Dusty6191
08-17-2018, 07:04 PM
So the 2019 scat pack comes with line lock from the factory, and the tazer can unlock it for the rest of us, meaning it's something that can be programmed. My question is, can the dealership unlock it for my 2018 SP? Maybe if I knew and befriended a service guy, is it even possible? Does the tazer void warranty?

HerDaytona
08-20-2018, 07:06 PM
So the 2019 scat pack comes with line lock from the factory, and the tazer can unlock it for the rest of us, meaning it's something that can be programmed. My question is, can the dealership unlock it for my 2018 SP? Maybe if I knew and befriended a service guy, is it even possible? Does the tazer void warranty?Interested myself

Sent from my LG-V521 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=86160)

Dusty6191
08-24-2018, 06:17 PM
So I talked to the service guys today and they said they can't enable line lock, and the tazer will void warranty because it changes the programming. Sucks.

SuperSound
08-24-2018, 09:06 PM
So I talked to the service guys today and they said they can't enable line lock, and the tazer will void warranty because it changes the programming. Sucks.

That's why the Tazer can save your settings via the marrying process. So you can unmarry (return to stock) then take it to the dealer. There's absolutely no trace because all the Tazer does is activate options already programmed into Uconnect/EVIC.