PDA

View Full Version : BMR Suspension New Product - Adjustable Sway Bar End Links for Challenger - ELK110

BMR Suspension
11-22-2017, 04:40 PM
<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-parent:""; color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; color:purple; mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style>

2008-2017 Dodge Challenger Adjustable Sway Bar End Link Kit

ELK110

2008-2017 Dodge Challenger Adjustable Sway Bar End Link Kit

ELK110

Reduce sway bar deflection and improve handling with adjustable sway bar end links for the 2008-2017 Dodge Challenger from BMR Suspension. Manufactured from CNC-machined billet aluminum, the end links include heavy-duty, Teflon-lined rod ends. The BMR Adjustable Front and Rear End Link Kit (ELK110) is designed to resist deflection, giving you the full potential of the sway bar. BMR designed the ELK110 for street performance, autocross, and road race applications. The adjustable links give you the ability to correct sway bar geometry and working angles on lowered Challengers and cars with adjustable sway bars. The adjustability also allows you to add preload and fine-tune the suspension for specific track conditions. Front and rear end links are also available individually (ELK111 front, ELK112 rear). Available in a durable black anodized finish for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com (http://www.bmrsuspension.com/), email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.
Reduce sway bar deflection and improve handling with adjustable sway bar end links for the 2008-2017 Dodge Challenger from BMR Suspension. Manufactured from CNC-machined billet aluminum, the end links include heavy-duty, Teflon-lined rod ends. The BMR Adjustable Front and Rear End Link Kit (ELK110) is designed to resist deflection, giving you the full potential of the sway bar. BMR designed the ELK110 for street performance, autocross, and road race applications. The adjustable links give you the ability to correct sway bar geometry and working angles on lowered Challengers and cars with adjustable sway bars. The adjustability also allows you to add preload and fine-tune the suspension for specific track conditions. Front and rear end links are also available individually (ELK111 front, ELK112 rear). Available in a durable black anodized finish for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com (http://www.bmrsuspension.com/), email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

CruzKing
11-22-2017, 07:26 PM
little like spam eh.

BMR Tech
12-01-2017, 11:25 AM
little like spam eh.

No no, just trying to get the word out on the parts we are now offering.

Best Regards,

BMR Tech
12-05-2017, 02:09 PM
Come visit us and see these parts in person at PRI Booth 2445!

ChuckWagon
12-06-2017, 03:33 PM
Any of these for 2006 Dodge Charger? Not sure if the same length as 2008 Challengers.

BMR Tech
12-11-2017, 12:34 PM
As far as I know they will fit, but the factory end link part number is different. If you order them and have a fitment issue, we will take them back with no restocking fee. Just give me a call at 813-986-9302 to order and we will take care of you.

ChuckWagon
12-11-2017, 09:20 PM
As far as I know they will fit, but the factory end link part number is different. If you order them and have a fitment issue, we will take them back with no restocking fee. Just give me a call at 813-986-9302 to order and we will take care of you.

Thank you! I will see if Santa drops a pair of these in my stocking:)

Enjoy some tasty green beans, but please enjoy responsibly:)

BMR Tech
12-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Thank you! I will see if Santa drops a pair of these in my stocking:)

Enjoy some tasty green beans, but please enjoy responsibly:)

10-4 hopefully you are on the right list. Happy Holidays!

us1champ
12-12-2017, 12:28 PM
i wish you guys would move on the cradle bushing issues.. that is one of the biggest issues in lx cars ( challenger 6 speed ) for wheel hop.. you would sell like hot cakes IF it works.. maybe similar to what you do for mustangs.

when you are ready for testing please let me know.. other wise i am going to spend alot more soon for cradle bushings, overpriced press tool i will use one time and then never again, and alot of disassembly and reassembly time all to put in new poly bushings.

BMR Tech
12-12-2017, 01:04 PM
i wish you guys would move on the cradle bushing issues.. that is one of the biggest issues in lx cars ( challenger 6 speed ) for wheel hop.. you would sell like hot cakes IF it works.. maybe similar to what you do for mustangs.

when you are ready for testing please let me know.. other wise i am going to spend alot more soon for cradle bushings, overpriced press tool i will use one time and then never again, and alot of disassembly and reassembly time all to put in new poly bushings.

10-4 I completely understand. We are working on a couple of options for the rear cradle and diff bushings. I will post them as soon as we get them finalized.

ChuckWagon
03-29-2018, 08:46 PM

Finally! Just ordered a set of fronts and looking forward to getting these installed.

ChuckWagon
04-26-2018, 09:42 PM
Well finally got them installed. Nice product, well made and installed with not one issue.

Thanks BMR for great communication and great customer service. You guys rock!

BMR Tech
04-27-2018, 02:57 PM
Well finally got them installed. Nice product, well made and installed with not one issue.

Thanks BMR for great communication and great customer service. You guys rock!

Glad we could help. Keep on the look out, we have some new parts coming soon.....Cradle Bushing Lock Out Kit, Differential Bushing Lock Out Kit for 2015+ cars, Adjustable Rear Toe Rod, as well as sway bars and lowering springs.