PDA

View Full Version : BMR Suspension New Products - Lower Trailing Arms for 2008-2017 Dodge Challanger

BMR Suspension
10-24-2017, 12:20 PM
<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-parent:""; color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; color:purple; mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:10.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style>

BMR Suspension New Products – Lower Trailing Arms for 2008-2017 Dodge Challenger – LTA110, LTA111, LTA112

Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2008-newer Dodge Challenger is easy with Lower Trailing Arms from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel trailing arms with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s non-adjustable, single adjustable, and on-car adjustable trailing arms for Challengers are manufactured from heavy-duty 0.75-x1.5-inch boxed steel tubing (LTA110) and 1-inch DOM steel tubing (LTA111, LTA112). The open end is formed from CNC laser cut and formed 3/16-inch steel plate. This design gives you a strong trailing arm that greatly improves performance. Greasable, 95-durometer bushings or zinc-plated two-piece, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends, greatly reduce or eliminate bushing deflection. Adjustable versions features billet aluminum rod end spacers. This adds a solid, more responsive feel over the stock arms with rubber bushings. BMR Suspension designed the LTA110, LTA111, and LTA112 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com (http://www.bmrsuspension.com), email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

UpInSmoke
10-24-2017, 12:33 PM
Are your prices for one each or one set?

BMR Tech
10-24-2017, 12:55 PM
Are your prices for one each or one set?

Pricing is for the pair of arms. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

PlumCrazyTN
10-24-2017, 02:46 PM
What is the weight of the non-adjustable ones?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

BMR Tech
10-24-2017, 04:31 PM
What is the weight of the non-adjustable ones?

Our LTA110 weighs 1.9lbs each versus the stock ones at 1.1lbs each.

BMR Tech
11-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Parts are being assembled and going on the shelf. Order yours today!

819jake
02-04-2018, 10:25 AM
Frank
I ordered all 3 arms for rear of my 16 Scatpack, and waiting on your Cradle bushings to be finished. I friend of mine tells me I won't like this set up because the rear will be too stiff over bumps, which does not make senses to me.
The wheel Should still move up and down at the same rate, just not forward and backwards, push in or out, or twist as much Right????
I understand I should feel the rear more in the seat of my pants due to better bushings, but the suspension should still travel the same amount with the same spring rate????
Thank you for the help

PlumCrazyTN
02-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Frank
I ordered all 3 arms for rear of my 16 Scatpack, and waiting on your Cradle bushings to be finished. I friend of mine tells me I won't like this set up because the rear will be too stiff over bumps, which does not make senses to me.
The wheel Should still move up and down at the same rate, just not forward and backwards, push in or out, or twist as much Right????
I understand I should feel the rear more in the seat of my pants due to better bushings, but the suspension should still travel the same amount with the same spring rate????
Thank you for the helpIt will be a stiffer ride because the rubber bushings are designed to absorb some road bumps and vibrations. However it's all subjective. It's not too stiff for me.

819jake
02-04-2018, 10:44 AM
yea i get that, but the springs and shocks will still travel at the same rate

Gabe
02-04-2018, 11:03 AM
BEEFY METAL RACING !!!

Love my BMR stuff, including the Watts Links on both our Mustangs. :mrgreen:

SNOMAN1174
02-04-2018, 11:52 AM
Do you make a driveshaft loop for an 07 Magnum SRT? I love the look of your loop for the hellcat. Thanks in advance

BMR Tech
02-05-2018, 12:30 PM
Frank
Thank you for the help

You are correct, in the fact that our rear trailing and upper control arms will not change the spring rates or shock valving. They will eliminate the deflection in the soft rubber bushings and keep the rear tires pointing in the correct direction when under load. The poly bushings and rod ends that are used in our parts will increase NVH due to the increased rigidity. As with anything it is all up to the end user, you can take recommendations from people, but everyone has different experiences and tolerances. Let me know if you have any further questions.

BMR Tech
02-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Do you make a driveshaft loop for an 07 Magnum SRT? I love the look of your loop for the hellcat. Thanks in advance

Not yet, it is on the list for R&D. I will post info when it is in the works.

819jake
02-26-2018, 04:54 AM
You are correct, in the fact that our rear trailing and upper control arms will not change the spring rates or shock valving. They will eliminate the deflection in the soft rubber bushings and keep the rear tires pointing in the correct direction when under load. The poly bushings and rod ends that are used in our parts will increase NVH due to the increased rigidity. As with anything it is all up to the end user, you can take recommendations from people, but everyone has different experiences and tolerances. Let me know if you have any further questions.
As soon as I get them on I will post my review, waiting on the cradle bushing's from you guys to come out.

charginscott
02-26-2018, 10:59 PM
interested in cradle bushings too

i helped install a set of the non adjustable lowers in a Challenger and these looked nice and strong