LX Forums Forum banner

Sept 3rd Madison Mini Meet

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Zandian 
#1 · (Edited)
ok how about a mini meet or it can be mega who cares......LOL

at this Quaker Stake and Lube place that we were talking about in the Oct. Madison meet.
http://www.quakersteak.com/calendar/newcal.asp?fldLocation=madison&fldDate=9/14/2006

the 3rd of sept is like the only sunday i have open that i know of and it would be cool to meet some of the local Madison memebers as well as any one else that wants to come. we just need to pick a time and I think we can make it happen. I will prob make a weekend of it go down and visit some collage friends. sat then go to the cruise in/meet

so how bout it. who wants to have a meet in madison and show off some MOPAR at the cruise in.

:pepper:

#2 ·
I'll be in Pittsburgh:(

#3 ·
thats a really cool place...I wont be down though...too close to baby due date

#4 ·
I'll think about it... that IS a holiday weekend...

#11 ·
Hafta pass... I'll be in central IL taking apart the mag :)

#15 ·
Wish I could be but my car is still in the shop. All parts but the steering rack are in. From what I hear there are -42 nationally. Hopefully next week. :sad:

#16 ·
had a fun time!

Well we had two members turn out billybigrigger and phatty along with me. was a nice day wish we had more there. at most i figured out where we are gonna have the big Oct. meet.

Some pics from inside.... this place is geared for car people!!!!!

and here is mine and billybigriggers cars.
to the right in red is Phatty and in the white is billybigriger

#17 ·
Hey Matt, I had a good time and enjoyed the restaurant. Phatty, it's funny that I live a mile away from you and have never seen you around. I will have to call Quaker steak and tell them to get that other banana out of there so it doesn't show mine up. Oh and when I was leaving another banana pulled in.:doh: Call me if your down in Madison again and I'll do the same if I make it up to the bottom of the lake.:rock: Take it easy phatty and I'll keep an eye out for you.

#20 ·
Sorry I missed the day, I'm still in Finland. I'm glad you liked my suggestion. I think Quaker Steak & Lube is a great place to have meets like this. I hope to for sure make the next one!

Zandian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.