LX Forums Forum banner

Even MORE Mt. Rainier Cruz Pics!

2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  LowGo 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
Some more great pictures. I loved the slideshow.

Who had the Blue Magnum? I like the tire and wheel combo on that ride.

edit: thanks guys and girls I figured it out.

#3 ·
Great pictures. I've never had so many pictures taken of my rear end. :wink:
Glad it was my car. Did your picture at the restaurant come out. I was afraid you would post it. I'm almost scared to see after what mine looked but I had no flash on. In mine you had lots of fries though.
I had another cricket on me there before we ate and Mike stepped on it for me. A coworker said we should have put it on a plate. Wouldn't that have had that waitress wound up? We could have got one of those cheesecakes free for you I bet.

#5 ·
There Are More To Come!

Hey, I just noticed that ALL of my pics didn't get downloaded for some reason. I will check it out when I get home. I think my camera's battery died in the middle of the download process. Keep checking for the rest of them.

P.S. GOOD CATCH iRock!!! I wouldn't have known it if you didn't mention the GROUP picture!!!

SyNyStR

BTW, I got my HEMI badges today....I've got somethin' evil planned for them. THANKS, EVIL for getting them to me!!!

#7 ·
Excellent pics Ron! Nice slide show. You are very talented clicking them off while driving. I'm not asking if that's your only talent while driving alone in that sweet ride.... :shock:

#11 ·
Nice pics, Ron! Love the driving ones, those are cool :not_worth :racing:

#12 ·
#15 ·
Wow... so many great pictures. Thanks!

If we can get a St. Helens run going, I'm gonna be sure not to miss that one!

#17 ·
iRock said:
We want to pick a good clear day if we can for all the picture opportunities. Which sounds easy but isn't always. We have been up there on nice clear days into October.
Hahaha... you are so funny, iRock. Pick a good clear day 2 to 3 weeks in advance??? Now that's funny!!! :mrgreen:

#22 ·
iRock said:
Can I use one of these for my sig pic? Thanks
Well... since my car is one of the 8 shown in that picture, I would expect to receive 1/8th of all profits made from the use of the picture! :mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.