PDA

View Full Version : True Street Performance: Miracle Workers

John_the_Bruce
01-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Just a few days ago I hated my car.

I would find excuses not to drive it. I couldn’t get it to pass emissions no matter what I did. It was too loud. It rattled, bumped and clanged over every road imperfection. The diff was making contact with the exhaust which was making contact with the bottom of the car. I was planning on selling it or trading it in; I was just done.

I made a call to AJ and Jimmy at True Street Performance and dropped the car off this past Monday. On Tuesday night, I got the car back and fell in in love with it all over again. What a difference. Not only does that car sound incredible (still more aggressive than stock) but there is a complete lack of any of the extra noises. No rattles, no bumps…everything is quiet and tight. My car has been completely sorted out and I can enjoy it again. To add to my joy it passed emissions the following day.

AJ & Jimmy: Thanks a million. You guys are consummate professionals and a pleasure to deal with. Your shop is incredible; clean and spacious. Like I told you in the shop – I was ready to wrap this car around a tree and be done with it. Now I remember why I bought the car in the first place and I couldn't dream of getting rid of it! Thanks guys!

hemituner
01-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Great News! Just a little TLC is all it took. Thanks for your business we are happy to have you by anytime!
Thanks again
AJ

FlyByU
01-01-2015, 04:36 PM
very nice

Hemi31
01-01-2015, 04:45 PM
Wow theres a name from the past! AJ and Jim are a great team.

BuilderBill
01-01-2015, 05:21 PM
GREAT work guys!
Bill

John_the_Bruce
01-02-2015, 01:05 AM
Wow theres a name from the past! AJ and Jim are a great team.

I've been living in Colombia for the past couple of years... Looks like you have also moved closer to civilization! :)