PDA

View Full Version : Good news! Insurance quote isn't looking bad!

MrC1
11-13-2014, 02:32 PM
I called my insurance company asking for a quote on a Hellcat. I had a VIN in hand, but they still couldn't bring anything up. They tried under Challenger and couldn't do much either.

I asked them to look at a Viper for a reference point at least. The answer was $196/year more than my 2013 Charger SRT with the same full coverage and 100/300 liability.

Check one thing off the list of Hellcat worries!:pepper::racing:

noremac
11-13-2014, 03:32 PM
I have liability on my srt magnum... It is 25 bucks a month lol

notton_08
11-13-2014, 04:46 PM
But you know if you go with a off the self company like Gieco, State Farm etc, and get it totaled, they'll knock off so much in "depreciation". I'm trying to get my dad to roll over his viper, my mom's 80 Merc, and the hellcat to Grundy or Hagerty. That way, God forbid either is totaled, we get the agreed value and not the BS "oh well it's depreciated, blah, blah, blah," crap.

Bo
11-13-2014, 06:45 PM
But you know if you go with a off the self company like Gieco, State Farm etc, and get it totaled, they'll knock off so much in "depreciation". I'm trying to get my dad to roll over his viper, my mom's 80 Merc, and the hellcat to Grundy or Hagerty. That way, God forbid either is totaled, we get the agreed value and not the BS "oh well it's depreciated, blah, blah, blah," crap.

www.lelandwest.com

Matt Robertson is right here on LXF!

--Bo

notton_08
11-13-2014, 07:51 PM
www.lelandwest.com (http://www.lelandwest.com)

Matt Robertson is right here on LXF!

--Bo

I spoken to Matt before. He definitely knows his stuff and is up front with everything.

Gdragich
11-15-2014, 09:19 AM
Make Matt the Official National Hellcat Insurer :thumbs_u:

MrC1
11-19-2014, 04:52 PM
I'm leasing and the lease will include gap insurance, so no concern here!

Btelander
11-19-2014, 04:54 PM
lease rate?

MrC1
11-20-2014, 06:54 PM
lease rate?

Not sure what you're asking. Rate? The money factor (interest rate) is about .0013 right now. It's not applied exactly like on a purchase though, so it's hard to compare apples to apples using just that.

The residual rate is TBD, but I'm told it should be high, making the payment low. Crossing my fingers on this one!