PDA

View Full Version : Just had to say...Very impressed!

Velocity
04-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Just wanted to expend some electrons giving praise to everyone at Authentic Performance for a first rate job and outstanding customer service! If you are anywhere in the GTA (or even a sticks dwelling hick like me) these guys should be your first stop for service and parts! I have found my new shop and I will be visiting anytime the budget allows for more goodies! Now about that supercharged 426 in the lobby....yes I'll keep dreaming!

Thanks again guys! :rock:

Adanac Charger
04-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Whadyagetdone, Ben??

Velocity
04-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Nothing to wild, had a 3.07 rear end from a '06 300 SRT swapped in. Had to get rid of those 2.82's and this was such a good deal after parts and labour that I had to do it. I know some would consider this a sort of bland upgrade only going to a 3.07 but it's a nice seat of the pants difference. Feels like it added 40 ftlbs of torque or so and Mpg has hardly been affected. Should have done this years ago!

I've got to be high 12's capable now for sure for sure! So now I'd only need about 20 car lengths to maybe beat you at the strip. :wink:

Adanac Charger
04-09-2014, 04:16 PM
The SRT gear swap for an RT is great! That 10% change is definitely noticeable.

Now, about that 20 car lengths...

That would be about your 1000' time vs. my 1320' time and would be a pretty good race with both of us around 10.9 if you're running a 12.9x 1320.

But then again, I've got a new motor coming. :)

04-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Glen will take good care of you. Been knowing him and Adam for years now

Magnumb_SRT
04-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Good to talk again today Don!

Magnumb_SRT
04-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Just wanted to expend some electrons giving praise to everyone at Authentic Performance for a first rate job and outstanding customer service! If you are anywhere in the GTA (or even a sticks dwelling hick like me) these guys should be your first stop for service and parts! I have found my new shop and I will be visiting anytime the budget allows for more goodies! Now about that supercharged 426 in the lobby....yes I'll keep dreaming!

Thanks again guys! :rock:

It was our pleasure Ben and look forward to seeing you back soon.......and we don't mind if it is just for a coffee and to hug the 426 lol.

Velocity
04-10-2014, 02:12 AM
My god you've got another motor coming?! Can I have your old one? I can see a trend developing here...you might as well just sell me your car cause it seems I'm trying to buy it from you 1 piece at a time. lol Seriously though what have you got going in this time? 440? Or a bit smaller bore to hold up to an extreme boost situation?

The SRT gear swap for an RT is great! That 10% change is definitely noticeable.

Now, about that 20 car lengths...

That would be about your 1000' time vs. my 1320' time and would be a pretty good race with both of us around 10.9 if you're running a 12.9x 1320.

But then again, I've got a new motor coming. :)

Adanac Charger
04-10-2014, 10:14 AM
:ninja:

Hemi Mag
04-10-2014, 01:12 PM
I had the boys at Authentic do the same thing for me, sadly Adam had to do it in the shop when the heater took a massive shyte and the bottom dropped out of the thermometer.

I noticed a big difference when I picked the car up! This past week I put the canned 93 tune back in and it was a huge improvement. This combined with the bluetops has made the car so much more fun to drive.

AC

str8 pwr
04-13-2014, 12:17 PM
They are truly remarkable, Glen and Adam are great. They both went above and beyond with everything the did (to long to list) like fixing my blower which I didn't even realize had a broken cooling system. I went from 464ish rwhp to 567 rwhp and 521 rwtq. I can't wait to pick up the car and get my first noise ticket lol. Really happy your satisfied with the rearend Ben, I can't wait to try the 3.91 gear that replaced it!