PDA

View Full Version : Arrington Performance Products Sale - Great deals for Canadians!

Magnumb_SRT
04-01-2014, 10:29 AM
April "We're-the-Fools" Sale!

To signify the end of the snow and beginning of warmer weather, we are having a sale on our premier brand of go-fast performance parts from Arrington Performance Industries (API) ...... as found at shopHEMI.com.

We will match the US pricing for their advertised "Spring Tax Return Sale" from April 1 -18, if you get the install completed at our shop. There are some amazing deals if you have been planning on any Mopar-related power enhancements. If the Canadian dollar keeps tanking for the next few weeks, the deals will get sweeter!

Here are some examples:
- 426 HEMI forged short-block = $4,599 CAD
- 6.1 Phase 4 ported Heads = $1,839 CAD
- Custom grind CAM and Pushrods = $597 CAD
- Carbon Fiber 5.7 Cold Air Intake = $399 CAD
- 85mm Throttle Body = $439.99 CAD

Better yet.....come by our shop to have a Baileys in your coffee or a cold beverage to talk with Adam or Glen to properly plan your 2014 upgrade!

And btw......any of our pricing is for our American friends of course and if you live anywhere in the upper North East, we may be able to save you shipping costs if we combine with other orders. Remember.....Adam can get great pricing on almost any Mopar-related part you want and ship to your door in record time!

Theblackone
04-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Ok, I need to ask! What is a "Phase 4", I assume the same as stage 4?
What kind of gain am I looking at (mods are in the signature)?
Any core charge?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AdamC
04-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Phase 4 is what Arrington calls their performance 6.1 based heads.

Magnumb_SRT
04-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Core charges on 5.7, 6.1 and 6.4 Heads is $2000.