PDA

View Full Version : Layaway program

04-04-2013, 01:35 PM
So as I'm bumping a few threads this morning I referenced our layaway program and I realized I hadn't posted it up yet. So with that being said, sorry for the delay or any confusion. Here it is:

We've been looking at different financing options for people lately for some of these large orders, and thought about offering up a layaway program for you guys who don't want to shell out huge amounts at once for your orders that aren't in any rush. You can use this layaway platform for any type of build we offer, from mild to wild, we're capable of handling it. If you want a crazy ProCharger or TTC setup this would be a great way to get it done without emptying out your wallets at once!

Here's how it will work:

Order Price $1000-$7500

Your complete payment including shipping costs is due no later than 90 days (3 Months) after initial payment is received. This allows you to pay your balance in full with no additional fees.

Order Price $7500-$20,000

Your complete payment including shipping costs is due no later than 180 days (6 Months) after initial payment is received. This allows you to pay your balance in full with no additional fees.

Order Price $20,000-$35,000

Your complete payment including shipping costs is due no later than 270 days (9 Months) after initial payment is received. This allows you to pay your balance in full with no additional fees!

Orders Over $35,000

Your complete payment including shipping costs is due no later than 365 days (12 Months) after initial payment is received. This allows you to pay your balance in full with no additional fees!

*Payment length terms are negotiable and we're willing to work with anyone and everyone to make their dream machine a reality! Pay as little or as much as you want!

We would require a 25% deposit for the order up front and there will be NO finance charges or hidden fees of any sort through the entire process. Shipping charges on smaller items will all be included into the package pricing. Truck freight charges will be adjusted accordingly based on final payment dates due to fluctuations in fueling costs and carrier fees etc.

If you choose not to pay the balance of your order, or decide to cancel the order, a refund will be issued but will be penalized 15% of the total as we incur restocking fees of our own.

We will hold products until final payment is received, then everything will ship out to you or we will schedule up your build!

ponch79
04-06-2013, 01:21 AM
Thats pretty cool of you guys. I may take advantage on this.

04-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Most of the time the biggest roadblock for our customers is price and their financial situation. Everyone wants that "ultimate package" but not too many people can afford to throw down that much cash at one time. So we came up with this program in order to alleviate a little bit of the pressure of the buy. It's like financing....with no interest!! We are glad we can help out our fellow gearheads!!

04-17-2013, 12:08 PM
We've already locked in a few layaway deals as the halfway point passes and we are ready to lock your deal in as well. Give us a shout today!!

05-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Glad we could set up a few people with our tax season deals in conjunction with the layaway program, really worked out for them!!

11-28-2014, 12:02 PM
Build season is upon us once again. A great time to put this option to some good use!!