PDA

View Full Version : Door won't Open

sleepy_2532
02-05-2013, 03:32 PM
I broke off a piece of the door handle :banghead: where the door lock rod clip goes into and don't know what exactly I need to buy to fix it. Can I just buy a new handle or what do I need to buy? Thanks in advance.

BryGuy
02-05-2013, 03:59 PM
I think you got a reply to this in your other post....

You need a door lock rod clip.

ClipsAndFasteners.com - Automotive Retainers,Clips and Fasteners (http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/SearchResults.asp?searching=Y&sort=7&search=chrysler&show=45&page=2)

02-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Do you know what color the clip is that is broken? I have about 7 different clips listed. They are separated by color.

Thanks

sleepy_2532
02-05-2013, 04:12 PM
I think you got a reply to this in your other post....

I need that piece yes but, I'm talking where the rod clip goes into on the interior door handle. It was like a thin metal piece with a small opening where the lock rod clip goes into. I wish I had a picture but I'm overseas.

BryGuy
02-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Apologies.

FROSTY
02-05-2013, 08:02 PM
I need that piece yes but, I'm talking where the rod clip goes into on the interior door handle. It was like a thin metal piece with a small opening where the lock rod clip goes into. I wish I had a picture but I'm overseas.

I know which piece you're talkin about. Look thru the link I posted in your other thread, I'm sure they have it there. Just find the right color, I don't remember what color it is for sure.