PDA

View Full Version : You da man

06-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the TCM help. Saved me days of chasing my ass to figure it out. You're a class act......

I never have a problem giving credit to those who deserve it. Thanks again...........

Jack SickSRT
06-23-2011, 01:08 PM
"You're a class act" One of the many things I've found out with Hemituner! We pulled the MTCM out of my car prior to AJ. Now its in and Bad to the bone!! Funny things work when someone knows WTF they are doing.

hemituner
06-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the TCM help. Saved me days of chasing my ass to figure it out. You're a class act......

I never have a problem giving credit to those who deserve it. Thanks again...........

Your Really TOO kind Tim. I remember makeing the same call when I had my own dram with a car and you saved me the same days chasing my own tail. Glad to help call anytime :)
A.J

hemituner
06-23-2011, 11:10 PM
"You're a class act" One of the many things I've found out with Hemituner! We pulled the MTCM out of my car prior to AJ. Now its in and Bad to the bone!! Funny things work when someone knows WTF they are doing.

Its all good Jack. Were all lucky Arrington lets me drive and tune these beasts so we can figure out all the details. Like Bill said to me last month the last 5% always takes the longest to complete. We are all excited to be part of the team :)
A.J.

rubbel
06-25-2011, 07:56 PM
What a world it would be if everyone acted this way!