PDA

View Full Version : Bellmore Car Show

yipster32
05-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Hey everyone, just thought i'd throw it out there coz im gonna go with my bro-Bellmore car show this friday night at the Bellmore train station. not sure wut time, but ill post when im gonna head there later in the week. this is the same show thats there every friday night, so i figure since im off from work, might as well get a lil warm up before etown!

Galvatron
05-08-2011, 10:58 PM
i won't be there, as i'm going to Carlisle Performance & Style, but just so you know (if it matters), they're charging $3 entry fee now. but the upside is, no cop harassment.

RTcharger06
05-08-2011, 11:14 PM
i won't be there, as i'm going to Carlisle Performance & Style, but just so you know (if it matters), they're charging $3 entry fee now. but the upside is, no cop harassment.

Hey is the one that you have to give 2 cans of food also on Fridays and were is it again I would rather do that then give the 3 dollars to the city

RTcharger06
05-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Yipster text me when you get there I will be out on the island

yipster32
05-09-2011, 06:16 AM

yeaaayo my friend told me, but eh, at least its only 3 bucks lol, hopefully the residents of bellmore lightened up a lil tho, i remember they were maddddd against these shows every fri night

Yipster text me when you get there I will be out on the island

hey bro, not sure about the can deal instead of 3 bucks, but ill try to find out nd let u kno...nd def will b in touch w/ u this week. according to my bro theres a bunch of "not ur everyday challengers", whatevs that means but im curious to check em out

SRT8UUP
05-09-2011, 10:49 AM
I thought the can deal was at Massapequa ?

Galvatron
05-09-2011, 01:55 PM
the canned food deal is massapequa, but that show doesn't start until july

RTcharger06
05-09-2011, 11:04 PM
the canned food deal is massapequa, but that show doesn't start until july

thank you, are you going to etown on saturday:racing:

Galvatron
05-10-2011, 03:23 PM
thank you, are you going to etown on saturday:racing:
i can't. my Challenger was invited to be in the Modern Muscle display at Carlisle Performance & Style this weekend. sux that they're both on the same weekend this year.