PDA

View Full Version : 1st track day of the year! NJMP - 16th (may be 15th)

NYC_SRT8
03-23-2011, 02:46 PM
As the title states, my 1st track day of the year is at NJMP - Lightening Course. I'm signed up for the 16th but thinking about signing up for the 15th as well. The 15th is a open track day for anyone in Group 3 or higher. I'll get lots of track time that day for sure. The 17th is also available but I won't be attending that day. I hope some of you guys can come out to play. It will be some good fun.

xevilpetex
03-24-2011, 12:02 AM
I had planned on the 17th, but maybe i can move up to the 16th.

which group are you running in?

CTRaider
03-24-2011, 12:11 AM
I'll have to check that out and see what they have for the Run Group 1 or 2. Who's running the event?? I should have my slicks by then.

NYC_SRT8
03-24-2011, 08:32 AM
I had planned on the 17th, but maybe i can move up to the 16th.

which group are you running in?

I'll have to check that out and see what they have for the Run Group 1 or 2. Who's running the event?? I should have my slicks by then.

Group 1 and 2 are sold out for both days. Group 3 is sold out for sunday. I'll be in Group 3 on saturday and I'm still up in the air about friday(open track day for advanced drivers).

CT-MSRT
03-24-2011, 08:43 AM
Group 1 and 2 are sold out for both days. Group 3 is sold out for sunday. I'll be in Group 3 on saturday and I'm still up in the air about friday(open track day for advanced drivers).

remember, advanced still means you are supposed to stay on the track. :wink:

NYC_SRT8
03-24-2011, 09:12 AM
remember, advanced still means you are supposed to stay on the track. :wink:

Just for you Mike, just for you...:loser:

xevilpetex
03-24-2011, 02:49 PM
Actually looks like you're on your own Will, Registration is full up for all HPDE groups for both weekend days.

Oh well, looks like my seasons starting a bit later then expected.

NYC_SRT8
03-24-2011, 03:55 PM
Actually looks like you're on your own Will, Registration is full up for all HPDE groups for both weekend days.

Oh well, looks like my seasons starting a bit later then expected.

I'm sure you can get in on friday. If you go I'll definitely go with you.

xevilpetex
03-24-2011, 04:47 PM
I dont really feel like taking a day off from work to drive at a NASA hpde day. Ill just wait until later in the season to hit NJMP lightning.

NYC_SRT8
03-24-2011, 09:08 PM
I dont really feel like taking a day off from work to drive at a NASA hpde day. Ill just wait until later in the season to hit NJMP lightning.

Friday is not a HPDE day. It's a open track. Get on the track when you want with only experienced drivers and racers.

xevilpetex
03-24-2011, 11:02 PM
ok either way, not taking a day off for it and I dont have the car ready for the track and would have had to rush a bit to get it ready if i had signed up for the 16th.

I'll go to the lighting weekend they've got in August if anything.