PDA

View Full Version : NASA event at NJMP Lightening May 29th- 30th

NYC_SRT8
05-01-2010, 10:46 PM
As the title states, there is another NASA road course event coming up. It's a 2 day event (May 29th-30th). I'll be attending on the 29th to have fun and fight for the LX track record. I will have my hands full since the bar was set so high my xevilpetex. Come on out LX'ers!!!!!! The last NASA event I attended at Lime Rock was lots of fun. This track is a super fast...nice long straight away to let it hang out on.

This is the home page
http://www.nasaproracing.com/

You can sign up here...
https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1105

This is a list of the remaing event dates with tracks...
http://www.nasanortheast.com/events.html

xevilpetex
05-02-2010, 12:59 AM
You dont know when to quit do you.

NYC_SRT8
05-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Lighten up Pete, geez. It's just talk man, nothing more. You made a comment in a previous post about me having asterisk next to my football. I guess you don't know when to stop either huh. I adjusted my first post, hopefully it's to your liking...

NYC_SRT8
05-05-2010, 11:10 PM
bump

TTMR
05-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Hey my football might go away!

Depending on when I get my final tax check I might be out there to drop my car off for cage install so I'm looking at a Friday run.

xevilpetex
05-06-2010, 12:36 AM

Depending on when I get my final tax check I might be out there to drop my car off for cage install so I'm looking at a Friday run.

It already has dude

NYC_SRT8
05-06-2010, 07:38 AM
Lmmfao...

NYC_SRT8
05-06-2010, 07:41 AM

Friday I'll be in Atlantic City. Looks like I'll be the only forum member in attendance.

CT-MSRT
05-06-2010, 07:59 AM
Friday I'll be in Atlantic City. Looks like I'll be the only forum member in attendance.

I'm out for this one, I'll be in Cali that weekend. i'ma cookin somethin up for later in the year though!

NYC_SRT8
05-06-2010, 08:00 AM
I'm out for this one, I'll be in Cali that weekend. i'ma cookin somethin up for later in the year though!

I can't wait...

CT-MSRT
05-06-2010, 08:05 AM
I can't wait...

what you got to worry about? i run full weight and only have an intake on my motor using stock calipers and rotors!

NYC_SRT8
05-06-2010, 08:07 AM
what you got to worry about? i run full weight and only have an intake on my motor using stock calipers and rotors!

Worried, ha. Don't make me laugh. I said I can't wait because I thought you were planning some sort of track event.

CT-MSRT
05-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Worried, ha. Don't make me laugh. I said I can't wait because I thought you were planning some sort of track event.

i am, but not till a little bit later in the year. I'll let you know when i lock down the weekends i am going. Feel free to thank me anytime though for sourcing and testing those completely unavailable slicks for the community (which you immediately bought). I fought with myself to just say nothing about them and wait till Christmas after i safely had all the footballs for every track in New England. It was very tempting....

I decided to skip planning a LRP day since 75% of the guys who would go would be black flagged for sound. Although it is tempting for the sheer fact that i would have an empty track to run on after everyone is thrown off.

NYC_SRT8
05-06-2010, 09:09 AM
i am, but not till a little bit later in the year. I'll let you know when i lock down the weekends i am going. Feel free to thank me anytime though for sourcing and testing those completely unavailable slicks for the community (which you immediately bought). I fought with myself to just say nothing about them and wait till Christmas after i safely had all the footballs for every track in New England. It was very tempting....

I decided to skip planning a LRP day since 75% of the guys who would go would be black flagged for sound. Although it is tempting for the sheer fact that i would have an empty track to run on after everyone is thrown off.

When I have the tires in my hand I will thank your formally with a Thread, ok buddy.:thumbs_u:

CT-MSRT
05-06-2010, 09:45 AM
When I have the tires in my hand I will thank your formally with a Thread, ok buddy.:thumbs_u:

lol no need for that. Just lock down those footballs so i know who i need to go after. You know we are only here to give each other $hit so we can all waste our money racing overweight tanks that have no business being on a track. But G-D is it ever fun! My 9.5" Borbet's come in this afternoon. I am friggin excited to get these mounted and see how they look.