LX Forums Forum banner

Blx at the cleveland autorama

Tags
lxby ohio
4K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  toledocapitals 
#1 ·
I received a phone call the other day from anth turbo buckeye,and he told me he talked to the f4 guys and they are looking for 20 lx's and lc's to be entered in the autorama.i will call him back and get the exact dates and times.the vehicle at the least mods wise,has to at least have aftermarket wheels to be eligble.who ever goes and reprsents lx and blx will receive a substantial discount on the entrance fee for the nationals 2010.im interested so lets see who else is.they will be trying to get mustangs and camaro's also,to set up a modern muscle display.from what i know about the autorama its like a honor to have a vehicle entered.keep checkin back for more info,dates,cost etc.

Message me if your interested

shawn

#2 ·
can i bring mine covered in road salt, filth, snow and do snow tires count?
sounds like cool idea (kinda what we talked about during the summer)
I know that i'm attending the autorama anyways

#5 ·
Shawn, thanks for posting up this thread.

More info coming on this opportunity after the holidays. Trying to get a display of 20 modified (LX/LC) vehicles, there will also be a display of 20 mustangs and possibly 20 new camaros. F4 Challenge will be doing some judging and giving away some awards. Fun time to flex your MOPAR muscles in front of the competition and meet others carrying the Modern Muscle flag. :thumbs_u:

#7 ·
also the lxrejx are interested.mom hemi is interested.so we might be able to do this.this is a pretty big stage.this might be the biggest thing some of us will ever get into.rich if you put your wheels on you could enter.nova i cant beleive you dont want in on this.your car is perfect for this.cmon blx step it up represent us

#9 ·
I'll be there one way or another. It's a fun event and yes a full time babysitting job used to go for many years and haven't participated in over 25 years. But alot of fun and looking to meet up with some old freinds.

#17 ·
#20 ·
Sounds good to me.

dan and tracie from the lxrejx are comming turbo.they are in indiana.they have the 2 red magnums
Got it. :thumbs_u:

Waiting for a callback and I will post up details, sorry for the delay. :tinfoilhat:

#21 ·
Modern MOPAR: LX/LC-platform display at Cleveland Autorama Details

Ok, ladies and gentlemen, here are the details....

In association with F4 Challenge, the LX & Beyond Nationals is putting together a Modern Mopar display of 20 LX/LC vehicles at this year's Cleveland Autorama which will be held at the Cleveland Autorama at the Cleveland I-X Center in Cleveland, Ohio on March 19-21.

F4 Challenge will be doing some judging, giving away some goodie bags as well as some other awards and prizes. In addition, there will be a Ford Mustang display. (Booooo!!!!) :blah: So this is a perfect opportunity to flex your MOPAR muscles and represent the LX community.

I understand that this is a major time commitment and/or travel distance for some people. In exchange for attending and displaying your car, the 20 LX/LC vehicles that will be representing the community will receive the following from the LX & Beyond Nationals:

Receive the Following:
  • One car/driver (carshow or racing) weekend pass for the 2010 LX & Beyond Nationals
  • One passenger weekend pass into the 2010 LX & Beyond Nationals
Requirements:
  • Must be on display the entire Weekend (You don't have to be there but your car does)
  • Must display "LX & Beyond Nationals" decal on front windshield (left or right side - provided by us)
  • Must be modified - No Stock Vehicles (contact me with questions)
  • Registration is first-come, first-serve (as soon as you register let us know)
Rules:
  • Passes non-transferable to anybody else
  • Passes non-transferable to other LX & Beyond Nationals events
  • Passes non-transferable for cash or other merchandise
  • Must provide copy of 2010 Cleveland Autorama carshow entry as proof of attendance
  • One display vehicle per person
As soon as F4 Challenge has the registration link setup either they or I will post here and let you know.

Look forward to seeing everybody soon!!!

Anthony

#22 ·
Thank you for the interest from those of you that responded to me via PM, posts and emails.

However, due to the low interest and feedback received, THE F4 CHALLENGE TEAM has CANCELLED the Modern Musclecar display at the Cleveland Autorama in March. We will try to do something similar to this at a future event before July.

Anthony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.