PDA

View Full Version : Thanks again A.J.

jharris111
11-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Just a Thanksgiving Day note to say thanks once again to A.J. for offering and delivering quality service on my 07 Charger R/T. From the creativity you used to fit my Kooks headers to the major muscle dyno tune to the ram-air good will job, I salute your talent and professionalism.
Jersey Joe Harris

PS - I was able to completely remove all swirls and scuffs from the hood, once I replace the spray nozzles, I'll be at 100%. Thanks again. Keep the hood and make a buck if you want.

hemituner
11-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Just a Thanksgiving Day note to say thanks once again to A.J. for offering and delivering quality service on my 07 Charger R/T. From the creativity you used to fit my Kooks headers to the major muscle dyno tune to the ram-air good will job, I salute your talent and professionalism.
Jersey Joe Harris

PS - I was able to completely remove all swirls and scuffs from the hood, once I replace the spray nozzles, I'll be at 100%. Thanks again. Keep the hood and make a buck if you want.

Thanks a BUNCH!!! Im very glad it all worked out, the hood really looked Killer!!
A.J.