PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, AJ

Plum Krazy
11-17-2009, 07:31 AM
I had to say thank you again. It's been 6 months since I got my CMR tune from you. Well, we just switched it out to the 'no donut' tune...just in time for the snow to fall. So thru the winter, which has already begun here in Kansas :roll:, I will be safe in my Daytona.
Now I'd like that 'no-donut' tune to be in my good CMR tune too...so I still have all my power. I'll be PMing you on that soon.

Thank you, AJ, for all the work you did to make my Daytona the way it is today. :rock:

PaCharger
11-17-2009, 08:59 AM
NOOOOOOO.....it isn't winter yet is it? The thought of pulling the "good" tune for the "safe" drive is just depressing! Stay safe out there and remember, snow on the road = no driving the LX :mrgreen:

Plum Krazy
11-17-2009, 12:16 PM
NOOOOOOO.....it isn't winter yet is it? The thought of pulling the "good" tune for the "safe" drive is just depressing! Stay safe out there and remember, snow on the road = no driving the LX :mrgreen:

Unfortunatly, we got snow this morning. I was not happy at all! :banghead: As for not driving the LX...not really an option in my book. I love driving my Daytona and it handles so well in the mess...especially with the 'no donut' tune...I can't just leave it at home. It will feel neglected. :wink:

hemituner
11-17-2009, 10:19 PM
Unfortunatly, we got snow this morning. I was not happy at all! :banghead: As for not driving the LX...not really an option in my book. I love driving my Daytona and it handles so well in the mess...especially with the 'no donut' tune...I can't just leave it at home. It will feel neglected. :wink:

You guys are AWSOME!!!... Im really glad you are enjoying the plumb I know I am enjoying having a Charger of my own. Good to here all is well :)
A.J.

imahemi
11-17-2009, 10:32 PM

X2 :mrgreen:

o wait i thought it was "is there a cloud in the sky? is it nov thru march?" yup = NO lx driving :wink: