PDA

View Full Version : This Friday, October 9: Infineon... Coming Up.

MattRobertson
10-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Well, lets see...

DONE:

Changed the rotors a little over a week ago from the 5-days-used, cracked Mopar SRT rotors to the new ultra-cheap Raybestos smoothies
Saturday I took a run down PCH and did a series of hard brake-bedding 80-->10-->80 cycles. Not to bed the brakes but to burn the civilian-issue paint off the rotors so I don't get meatballed off the course with smoking brakes.
Sunday I changed to a fresh set of H pads up front. Probably could have skated another day with the ones I had on but what the hell.
Bled the fronts a little just in case what I did Staurday created some bubbles (it did).

I got lazy over the weekend.
TO DO:

Assemble the gear. A lot of it seems to have floated around the garage before coming to rest here and there. In particular I have to make sure I know where my lap timing receiver is. Oh and don't forget recliner is still in the back of the other car from the camping trip.
Charge the batteries. Video camera. Flashlight. Timing gear. Some of that I can do in the motel room the night before.
Get video tapes. I think I am finally out and have to buy more. I can go to Best Buy tonight for that.
Check the tire pressure. 6 wheels, 47 psi cold. BEFORE I put them into the back of the car this time.
Pack the car. Thats going to be fun to fit into the schedule. Looks like I have to do it Tuesday night, which sucks after work and a 2 1/2 hour drive.
Pack a bag. Since I have to drive the car into Fresno on Wednesday, don't forget I need a couple days' worth of socks and stuff. The fireproof undies and socks are in the living room. Where the hell is the fireproof balaclava? I saw it again after I lost it last time and now I don't remember where it is anymore.
Change the Oil. I still haven't figured out how I am going to get this done in the time I have available. I may have to come in late to work on Wednesday.
Drinks for the ice chest. Getting sick of that fruit flavored fizzy water. Need a Plan B there.

What'd I forget?

Centurion
10-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Fuel?

RobAGD
10-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Matt - get some of the packet mix of Propel, I am almost soda free and I drink the crap outta the Grape flavor, The lemon is a bit weak for my taste so I mix that 1.5 packets to 20oz of water.

Have fun

-R