PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank you to HemiTuner

jsjahonda(big BK
08-28-2009, 10:00 PM
Well guys, i had a problem about 6 months ago, my car was shifting funny , between 2-3rd gear. i took it to west-bury jeep, and AJ told me he would take a look at it, come to fine out some thing was broke in the tranny, i was so upset:banghead:. AJ told me that he would do anything to help me out with this, dam this put my mine at ease. It took him a few day and then he call me to come pick it up, i could not be leave it, the work was covered but to me, i still owed him, i told him he was the man, and ment every word of it:thumbs_u:
sines he looked out for me , every Chance i get, i will let people know , how a good guy he is, and for people the need CMR tunes, i tell them about AJ. this is my way of saying thank you to AJ in another way, i did not have to do this but he did right by me:wink:. At 1 point i sent him about 5-7 people a week, but that how i treat people that treat me fair:mrgreen:
Now this week i went to get tuned by AJ , i drop the car off and then he called me about 15min later a told me the had a problem:panic:, i did not know what to do, i know he is the man in all, but i did not have the money to fix the car and and get it tuned:doh:. H e would not tell me what was wrong yet, ha had to look over it, i told him OK. All i could think was i really Fu%ked up now:banghead:, this was Thursday. i spoke to him, and he told me he would take care of it. i got a call today about 4:45pm from AJ, he told me my car will be ready tomorrow, i was so happy:pepper::banana::kinglock:, i asked what was wrong with it and he told me there was a push-rod problem, but don't worry, he took care of it. dam i owe AJ a lot, for being a upfront guy, and honest to me, and to people that a send to him:thumbs_u:. Your the man AJ, keep up the good work:wink:

P.S. get ready i have about 7 more people the send to you for tunes:wink:

:beerchug: to you HemiTuner (AJ)

Black Knight 1
08-28-2009, 10:18 PM
he is one of the best people i have had to deal with.

bklynmag
08-28-2009, 11:41 PM
Glad to hear it was something that could be fixed without having to pull the heads Jason.

Nice to hear AJ had your back.

08-28-2009, 11:47 PM
I'll be at the shop tomorrow, let me know if you want a ride early.

09-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Well guys, i had a problem about 6 months ago, my car was shifting funny , between 2-3rd gear. i took it to west-bury jeep, and AJ told me he would take a look at it, come to fine out some thing was broke in the tranny, i was so upset:banghead:. AJ told me that he would do anything to help me out with this, dam this put my mine at ease. It took him a few day and then he call me to come pick it up, i could not be leave it, the work was covered but to me, i still owed him, i told him he was the man, and ment every word of it:thumbs_u:
sines he looked out for me , every Chance i get, i will let people know , how a good guy he is, and for people the need CMR tunes, i tell them about AJ. this is my way of saying thank you to AJ in another way, i did not have to do this but he did right by me:wink:. At 1 point i sent him about 5-7 people a week, but that how i treat people that treat me fair:mrgreen:
Now this week i went to get tuned by AJ , i drop the car off and then he called me about 15min later a told me the had a problem:panic:, i did not know what to do, i know he is the man in all, but i did not have the money to fix the car and and get it tuned:doh:. H e would not tell me what was wrong yet, ha had to look over it, i told him OK. All i could think was i really Fu%ked up now:banghead:, this was Thursday. i spoke to him, and he told me he would take care of it. i got a call today about 4:45pm from AJ, he told me my car will be ready tomorrow, i was so happy:pepper::banana::kinglock:, i asked what was wrong with it and he told me there was a push-rod problem, but don't worry, he took care of it. dam i owe AJ a lot, for being a upfront guy, and honest to me, and to people that a send to him:thumbs_u:. Your the man AJ, keep up the good work:wink:

P.S. get ready i have about 7 more people the send to you for tunes:wink:

:beerchug: to you HemiTuner (AJ)
Glad everything worked out Jason, see you soon!!

SublimeTime
09-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Glad everything worked out Jason, see you soon!!

Exactly what I was thinking Chris.

Now, where can I get in on this race against an 80k mile Charger? Whatya got in there for spray AJ? Three stage 375 shot? :wink:

G

Plum Krazy
09-16-2009, 01:05 PM
AJ is the man!!! Totally up-front & a real stand-up guy. Had the pleasure of him tuning my car & we had dinner after, as well. :beerchug:

Rep points to the OP for this thread!!! :thumbs_u: