PDA

View Full Version : Techno Supercharger Tune

infinity04
08-17-2009, 09:39 PM
JUst wanted to say what a difference after AJ tuned my car, car is insane. by the way the pulley showed up today so when you get a free moment, i would like to install the new pulley and get the car re-tuned. Thanks again for the great work, it was worth the wait.

SRT8U
08-17-2009, 09:42 PM
Sounds good, what kind of Numbers are you putting down?

FlyByU
08-17-2009, 10:09 PM
Awesome, AJ told me he tuned a techco the other day and I assumed it was you.

Congrats and keep us informed.

infinity04
08-24-2009, 02:15 PM
supercharger only putting out 4psi due to headers and exhaust, 497 rwhp and 440 on torque, tuning was done on a mustang dyno. I just received a smaller pulley to boost it to 6psi, need to get AJ back over, haven't been to track yet, weather screwed last saturday.

FlyByU
08-24-2009, 02:25 PM
I thought you were hitting Island drag yesterday with the rest of those guys, bummer.

Aj tuned you on a mustang dyno? Doesnt he usually use No Limit and their Dyno Dynamics dyno?

Keep us informed.

infinity04
08-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Performance Motorsports in St.James did all the motor work and install and they have a mustang dyno there, plus they dont charge me for dyno time, i am good friends with owner Gary Rubio.

FlyByU
08-24-2009, 08:48 PM
ah, ok.

So what was your gain over stock?

infinity04
08-24-2009, 08:58 PM
I never had the car dynoed when it was stock, Johann at diablo dynoed it at 450rwh with heads, cam, intake and tuning about a 1 1/2 yrs ago. We lowered the compression to 10 to 1 and kept the bore and stroke the same, the guys at performance tell me the mustang dyno will always show lower #s but is more accurate, I have no idea if there is any truth in that. I have a 125 hp shot of nitrous still in the car, next time AJ comes by i'll have him tune the car with a 75 or 100hp shot. The motor should be good for about 800 hp, but i would like to have it around 600hp.

FlyByU
08-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Sick sick, I love it. Hope you make it out to Englishtown with us.

You are all forged 6.1 now right? Im pretty sure thats what you said when we talked back in March.

infinity04
08-25-2009, 02:02 PM
Whole motor is forged, best of everything, Andrew Rubio built the motor, they do mostly the 350z v-6 motors, he built one that was about 1400hp, car ran in the 5-6 sec, when AJ was there Andrew showed him the engine dyno room they just built, they also have a pretty good machine shop there, I have no complaints about the work they did, it did take a good 6 months because the pistons and rods were custom made and mostly parts hold ups for the delay and really took care of me for the cost of everything.

littlee1272
08-25-2009, 10:09 PM
Whole motor is forged, best of everything, Andrew Rubio built the motor, they do mostly the 350z v-6 motors, he built one that was about 1400hp, car ran in the 5-6 sec, when AJ was there Andrew showed him the engine dyno room they just built, they also have a pretty good machine shop there, I have no complaints about the work they did, it did take a good 6 months because the pistons and rods were custom made and mostly parts hold ups for the delay and really took care of me for the cost of everything.

hey infinity i saw your car at the shop when i got my car dyno there...
you have a nice looking car...the front of your car was on jacks in may right?

FlyByU
08-25-2009, 11:47 PM
Wow, I need to check out that shop.

infinity04
08-26-2009, 01:09 PM
LOL,thats right, they made a custom rolling jack when they dropped the engine & transmission out.

littlee1272
08-26-2009, 06:38 PM
LOL,thats right, they made a custom rolling jack when they dropped the engine & transmission out.

i was thinking to myself where is the owner of the car....when i went to get my car dynoed there were alot of imports and i was the only american car there. people were watching each car take its run and when mine came up people actually walked away...not a good feeling. once my car was hooked up and they started the run the guys started walking back and wondering if there was a monster in there! i laid down 319 hp and 354 torque which may not seem alot but for the ricers they were pretty impressed. they had no clue what my wagon was all about. i was wishing you would show up and show them what a srt8 can do. they are nice people over there and once my car is not a daily driver they are going to do work for me...i hope they have another dyno day.
ps please show up next time and help a fellow mopar guy out!

jsjahonda(big BK
08-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Congrats mam, i'm trying to drop my car off to AJ tonight .LOL

infinity04
08-27-2009, 12:59 PM
i was thinking to myself where is the owner of the car....when i went to get my car dynoed there were alot of imports and i was the only american car there. people were watching each car take its run and when mine came up people actually walked away...not a good feeling. once my car was hooked up and they started the run the guys started walking back and wondering if there was a monster in there! i laid down 319 hp and 354 torque which may not seem alot but for the ricers they were pretty impressed. they had no clue what my wagon was all about. i was wishing you would show up and show them what a srt8 can do. they are nice people over there and once my car is not a daily driver they are going to do work for me...i hope they have another dyno day.
ps please show up next time and help a fellow mopar guy out!

They are good people over there, how did you hear about them? Hopefully AJ will be tuning my car again next week over there, going with a smaller SC pulley and 75hp shot of nitrous, should be fun.

infinity04
09-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Having AJ tune the car thursday night, smaller pulley and going to start with a 75hp shot of no2, :) cant wait for this.

FlyByU
09-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Cool, PM me the details, Ill try to make it out to watch.

infinity04
09-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Hey AJ, the smaller pulley picked up one psi of boost and about 20hp, the A/F was about 12.2. nitrous is all ready to go, I'll shoot you a PM to see when you can get back over there.

infinity04
01-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Hi AJ, just want to confirm for friday morning at performance for the dyno tune. Car is already on the dyno waiting for ya. Just let me know what time you plan on being there so I can let them know at the shop. See you over there and if anyone is in the area they are welcome to stop by.