PDA

View Full Version : Tweaking Plum Krazy's #811

HerDaytona
05-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Thank You AJ for making the trip and taking care of Wifey's Plum. It was nice to sit down afterwords and have dinner with a bit of conversation.

Andy, We Thank You for Setting this Tuning Day Up!!!
:racing:

Heavy H.P.
05-03-2009, 09:23 PM
So.......
Aj.. When does class start?
I have my admission ready.

Lol
Nice Meeting u Aj u should be back in the STL in no time.

daveleck
05-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Phenomenal results from a truly great guy. I could not sleep at all after driving home. Sheer bliss. I wish I could have joined everyone afterward, but I needed to get rolling.

Plum Krazy
05-03-2009, 09:54 PM
:rock: Thank you so much, AJ!!! I LOVE THIS CAR even more now...and I didn't think that was possible. :rock:

I really enjoyed meeting you & learning a thing or two about the Plum. You da man!!! :banana:

Oh, and that last little change you made... :racing: I had a blast testing it out!!! :rock::rock::rock:

hemituner
05-03-2009, 10:28 PM
:rock: Thank you so much, AJ!!! I LOVE THIS CAR even more now...and I didn't think that was possible. :rock:

I really enjoyed meeting you & learning a thing or two about the Plum. You da man!!! :banana:

Oh, and that last little change you made... :racing: I had a blast testing it out!!! :rock::rock::rock:

Thanks to all that made the tuning trip possible. It was a pleasure working with everyone.
Thanks
A.J.

daveleck
05-04-2009, 12:41 PM
My highway fuel economy went from 18mpg to 23mpg. I now have to check the tach at stop lights to see if the engine is still running. No more surging, missing, hunting up and down, etc. The part throttle drivability around town makes it feel like a completely different car - smooth as glass and totally docile. Stomp on the gas, however, and all Hell breaks loose.

I was having a lot of modder's regrets with this car, but I am madly in love with it again. I owe that to you, AJ - thanks a million!

Now I just have to endure the know-it-alls telling me that I can't possibly run this combo and not grenade the motor.

STL07 SRT8
05-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Had a great time and it was really nice to meet everyone. AJ has my Jeep running great and is so fun to drive. Thanks again to everyone who made it possible.

:racing::racing::racing::racing::racing: