PDA

View Full Version : Gettin tuned 11/29 =)

Bx Tpr
11-24-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm like an adolescent school girl getting all moist in between the thighs! Can't wait!

RDunn
11-24-2008, 10:20 PM
very graphic description.lol

Bx Tpr
11-25-2008, 12:08 AM
very graphic description.lol

I'm an animated gentleman! =)

mjr5150
11-25-2008, 12:16 AM
AJ will take good care of you . And he stands behind his work . Good luck man......and you thought it was fun following Will / NYCSRT8 before......wait till AJ tweaks ya.....lol .

Bx Tpr
11-25-2008, 09:21 AM
and you thought it was fun following Will / NYCSRT8 before......wait till AJ tweaks ya.....lol .

Who told you to say that?

That's real cute Will! REAL CUTE! >=l You'll know when I'm following Will. You'll have an amazing array of lights and noises behind you when I do and this time I'm not gonna be so forgiving!

AJ's a cool dude so I can't wait to get this done and out of the way. I've a few more suspension pieces to install and that will be it for a while or at least until the bills get paid lol =)

NYC_SRT8
11-25-2008, 11:33 AM

That's real cute Will! REAL CUTE! >=l You'll know when I'm following Will. You'll have an amazing array of lights and noises behind you when I do and this time I'm not gonna be so forgiving!

AJ's a cool dude so I can't wait to get this done and out of the way. I've a few more suspension pieces to install and that will be it for a while or at least until the bills get paid lol =)

I don't know what the heck you're talking about. Following me is like following a someone driving a smart car...:mrgreen:. What time is your tuning session? If I'm not doing anything I'll stop by...

Bx Tpr
11-25-2008, 01:12 PM
I don't know what the heck you're talking about. Following me is like following a someone driving a smart car...:mrgreen:. What time is your tuning session? If I'm not doing anything I'll stop by...

Smart car my ass you lyin SOG!

I forgot what time the tuning begins =X ****!

AJ WHERE ARE YOU!?

mjr5150
11-25-2008, 01:49 PM
AJ's cell ......

Call 516-603-9276

jsjahonda(big BK
11-25-2008, 01:58 PM

AJ WHERE ARE YOU!?
You are doing to right by getting your car tuned, but staying behind WILL i don't know,LOL. i might want to get a head start:racing:. AJ know whats he is doing, he did my tranny for me at his job(the dealer) and took care of me, he a stand up gut, and stands by his work:rock:

hemituner
11-25-2008, 02:38 PM

AJ WHERE ARE YOU!?

11 AM we start :)
Thanks
A.J.

Bx Tpr
11-25-2008, 08:50 PM
11 AM we start :)
Thanks
A.J.

Roger that!

Bx Tpr
11-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Just got back. Will upload sheet.

Bx Tpr
11-29-2008, 03:04 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/34s5ncp.jpg

This is with knock up top. No clue as to why it was knocking with OEM tuning but whatever. I'm going to change to some colder plugs and change my choice of petrol from now on.
Thanks to AJ. The car is so much smoother to drive around town and the shifts at WOT are awesome.

Just so you guys know the red line on the graph is the 93 CAI Tune from the predator.

hemituner
11-29-2008, 07:54 PM

This is with knock up top. No clue as to why it was knocking with OEM tuning but whatever. I'm going to change to some colder plugs and change my choice of petrol from now on.
Thanks to AJ. The car is so much smoother to drive around town and the shifts at WOT are awesome.

Just so you guys know the red line on the graph is the 93 CAI Tune from the predator.

Just a TOUCH of KR short term. Even as delivered from the factory its there is every one that I see. I have found on Pump Gas around here there is not much net in throwing a bunch of timing or leaning the AFR out. Fast and SAFE is the goal :)
Thanks
A.J. (HEMITUNER)

Tdola
11-29-2008, 08:26 PM

I just realized that you're a State Trooper. And to think all this time I thought that Bx Tpr meant Bronx Toilet Paper. Lol! :mrgreen:

NYC_SRT8
11-29-2008, 08:49 PM
I just realized that you're a State Trooper. And to think all this time I thought that Bx Tpr meant Bronx Toilet Paper. Lol! :mrgreen:

He's not a state trooper. :blam:

NYC_SRT8
11-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Just a TOUCH of KR short term. Even as delivered from the factory its there is every one that I see. I have found on Pump Gas around here there is not much net in throwing a bunch of timing or leaning the AFR out. Fast and SAFE is the goal :)
Thanks
A.J. (HEMITUNER)

Nice gain AJ!!!!:thumbs_u:

hemituner
11-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Nice gain AJ!!!!:thumbs_u:

Thanks for the support!!! Today was great. I was able to experiment a little with John (FROZEN'S) car trying to get more repeatability between pulls THANKS JOHN!!!. The result was 4 BACK TO BACK pulls with no rest or cool-down that were all within .3 hp of one another. No more inconsistancy from the NGC being overbearing of the Cat Converters. And No more ROTTEN EGG smell from hard street runs. :pepper:
Damn I love my job !!!
A.J. (HEMITUNER)

hemituner
11-29-2008, 10:34 PM

Big Thanks to TPR for letting me tweak his ride. It was a pleasure.
A.J. (HEMITUNER)

Bx Tpr
11-29-2008, 10:51 PM

I see you and Will get your material from the same source! :Na_Na_Na_Na:

I need to go drive this bad boy around some more. I like. I like alot!

JimIsland-SRT8
11-29-2008, 10:57 PM
Good looking graph!! Do you have any mods?

Bx Tpr
11-30-2008, 01:26 AM
Good looking graph!! Do you have any mods?

Intake, catless mids, catback, 180* thermo, catch can

I have a question for everyone though. Should I go with 1 step or 2 step colder plugs and where should they be gapped? Do I need to gap them?

Thanks

FlyByU
11-30-2008, 01:27 AM
Stock plugs should be fine for you Bx.

NYC_SRT8
11-30-2008, 01:42 AM
Please ejubicate the majn! =)

You got it AJ. Thanks for taking your time and getting it right. Today proved the theory that every car is different and every car has it's own sweet spot. Only problem with today is it makes me want more! I'll have to let myself calm down for a few days. It'll pass over.........maybe? =/

You're a trooper? AHHHH, I never knew that...learn something everyday...:)

NYC_SRT8
11-30-2008, 01:46 AM
Intake, catless mids, catback, 180* thermo, catch can

I have a question for everyone though. Should I go with 1 step or 2 step colder plugs and where should they be gapped? Do I need to gap them?

Thanks

Colder plugs are not needed with your setup.

hemituner
11-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Colder plugs are not needed with your setup.

I agree they are not needed however I have tested one step colder and yeilded a couple of hp by stabilizing the chambers tendency to have hot spots that lead to detonation. KN under the same conditions were 1-2 degrees LESS. Will I proved this theory out on Keiths car and you know how that runs ;). I really like the 1 step cooler plug. Just an opinion though, what are the thoughts of the group??? This came about because my customer really KILLS it on the highway!!!
Thanks
A.J. (HEMITUNER)

Bx Tpr
11-30-2008, 03:47 PM
I agree they are not needed however I have tested one step colder and yeilded a couple of hp by stabilizing the chambers tendency to have hot spots that lead to detonation. KN under the same conditions were 1-2 degrees LESS. Will I proved this theory out on Keiths car and you know how that runs ;). I really like the 1 step cooler plug. Just an opinion though, what are the thoughts of the group??? This came about because my customer really KILLS it on the highway!!!
Thanks
A.J. (HEMITUNER)

I believe in the theory behind it which is why I have to agree with you on this one. I also believe in Meth injection for N/A cars not for performance but to keep knock at bay and keep the chambers relatively clean. I guess it's different strokes for different folks.

AJ forgot to ask yesterday. What should the fan turn on temps be at with the 180?

uglyman8
12-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Nice work! Which plugs would everyone recomend? Ive seen a few different ones float around the site. Hope it works out in Dec so Hemituner can make it out to St Louis!