PDA

View Full Version : what should i do next .

Black Knight 1
11-20-2008, 08:48 PM
hay buddy just got the car home. You are the best.i haven't enjoyed my car that much since i got the car. the only prob i have now is what to do next. you know the car. what do you think. i am so glad i got back in touch with you. anyboy looking to mod there baby on long island get in touch with AJ. MY CAR WAS RUNNING LIKE CRAP . I WAS AT THE POINT OF GETTING RID OF THE CAR. HE MADE THE CAR COME BACK TO LIFE. MORE BAD ASS THAN EVER.

THANKS ALOT

BKN1 (HEMITUNER CUSTOMER FOR LIFE) :rock::not_worth

hemituner
11-20-2008, 11:58 PM
hay buddy just got the car home. You are the best.i haven't enjoyed my car that much since i got the car. the only prob i have now is what to do next. you know the car. what do you think. i am so glad i got back in touch with you. anyboy looking to mod there baby on long island get in touch with AJ. MY CAR WAS RUNNING LIKE CRAP . I WAS AT THE POINT OF GETTING RID OF THE CAR. HE MADE THE CAR COME BACK TO LIFE. MORE BAD ASS THAN EVER.

THANKS ALOT

BKN1 (HEMITUNER CUSTOMER FOR LIFE) :rock::not_worth

Thanks Kev I am really glad your amped up, Thats what we do here, They are no fun at WOT if they drive like poo poo at Part Throttle. If I may suggest I would do a Torque converter next. HUGE difference in behavior. Not sure Id go further than that being it is your daily driver,
ENJOY:racing:
A.J. (HEMITUNER)