PDA

View Full Version : Pssst, AJ...

CoolVanilla
11-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Bad form to lock a thread, then keep replying to posts within it. Obviously there's no rule against it or anything, but its kinda tacky, knowing people can't respond to your responses.

hemituner
11-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Bad form to lock a thread, then keep replying to posts within it. Obviously there's no rule against it or anything, but its kinda tacky, knowing people can't respond to your responses.

Absloutely right there. Im new to forums as you are all seeing. I really just want to help. Ill get better, Hate when things get out of hand. That thread was clearly going there. I responded to leave no questions of me unanswered. I wanted it to end on a good note. Ill get it right!!!!
Sorry in advance.:thumbs_u:
Thanks A.J.

CoolVanilla
11-07-2008, 03:08 PM
No worries dood. Figured you were kinda new to the moderator gig and could use the quick heads up.

One more bit of advice, if I may... less is more. I've found its almost always best to let something die on its own than to overmoderate by closing it down. Even in those cases where I was getting my arse handed to me, I tried to state my case and let the chips fall making sure to leave the moderator hat in the drawer. People may not agree with your position, but they'll respect your right to express it as well as respect you for letting them express theirs.

FWIW.

hemituner
11-07-2008, 03:12 PM
No worries dood. Figured you were kinda new to the moderator gig and could use the quick heads up.

On more bit of advice, if I may... less is more. I've found its almost always best to let something die on its own than to overmoderate by closing it down. Even in those cases where I was getting my arse handed to me, I tried to state my case and let the chips fall making sure to leave the moderator hat in the drawer. People may not agree with your position, but they'll respect your right to express it as well as respect you for letting them express theirs.

FWIW.

Its worth alot. I agree I pulled the trigger too quick (NOOB MISTAKE). Look !! Proof that im human and make mistakes like the next guy ;)
Thanks again
A.J. (HEMITUNER)

CoolVanilla
11-07-2008, 03:13 PM
:friday: :thumbs_u:

SILVER ROCKET
11-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Let tell you about aj.i have worked with aj for several years.no question is a stupid question to him, because he is always willing to help.working on cars is aj's passion.he works on cars all day long then after work does it all over again.thats how passionate he is about this field.I'm a tech also but after work i don't want to touch a car mechanically. trust me when i say this ,he does not talk down to you or think he is better then you.ask anybody that has talked to him in person,he is not arrogant in anyway.I'm not trying to sell aj I'm just letting you know what i know.I'm happy he is here because with his knowledge and the other knowledgeable people here we all benefit from each other.:beerchug:

Black Knight 1
11-16-2008, 09:32 PM
Rocket Has A Point. I Have Known Aj For A Few Years. I Had A Problem With Another Charger That I Owned. I Might Not Always Liked What Was Comeing Out Of Him . But The One Thing I Can Say Is It Was Always The Truth. He Went To Bat For Me In A Ruff Situtation. An Help Me Get Out Of It. By Telling Me What Steps To Take To Protect My Self. An For That I Think We Should Give Him A Chance
Bk1 ( Hemi Lover)