PDA

View Full Version : Why Choose Hemituner??

hemituner
10-31-2008, 10:17 PM
There are many choices when it comes to the service or modification of your vehicle. Since 2008 I have been a part of this community and have a passion for these vehicles. I am excited to offer you true personalized service with the fringe benefits of being to handle all of your custom tuning and performance part installation needs. Located at 100 Dale Street in West Babylon NY with our performance partner True Street performance we are available 6 days a week for full service and consultation. We combine over 15 Years at the dealer servicing Chrysler brands with over 17 years of on and off track Chrysler specific calibration experience. Bumper to bumper no job is too tough to tackle. Call at 516-603-9276, or you can E-mail [email protected]
Visit us on Facebook at HEMITUNER PERFORMANCE!
Thanks
A.J. aka HEMITUNER

higshemi
10-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the board hemi tuner, where abouts are you from?

Hurst Equipped
10-31-2008, 10:22 PM
...PM me today for additional information...

post the additional information here for all to see.

like where are you located?

mjr5150
10-31-2008, 11:24 PM
i had the pleasure of AJ installing my torque converter at a great price .....at the dealership !! Never thought that was an option . Found some warranty issues i was unaware of while it was in . Very professional service.....and great comfort level in dealing with AJ . He's doing some CMR dynotuning for me in the morning . Great to have a go to guy if you are in or around Long Island . Count me among the happy local customers now.........:rock: .

Tariq Abdullah
11-01-2008, 12:45 PM
I had the chance to meet AJ at Westbury Jeep/Chrysler, and speak to him about how my car is running and what I wanted to get out of it... I brought my car to AJ, he went above & beyond, correcting little things that were out of place, or not to his liking... I got the car back after he was happy with how it was running!!

HemiTuner is a prime example of, " you get what you pay for..."
You get top notch service and attention to every little detail.
You won't leave feeling like you were beaten up, you 'll be happy you went to AJ for any repairs needed, upgrades or CMR Tuning.

I am another satisfied customer added to Hemituners list...:)

DevssrT
11-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Just finished having a great experience at Westbury Jeep...created a thread about it... I will continue to use Westbury Jeep and AJ will also be doing my CMR tune sometime in the Near future...thanks again!...
Link to my thread: http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?p=1859107#post1859107

Turbobuckeye
11-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Welcome from Coolumbus, OH - IO!!! :rock:

BlueRT06
11-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Hemituner, welcome! I'm from the Bx and have an 06 Charger RT. I'd love to get to you one day and have you look at it.

Holla.

Gabe
04-10-2009, 05:12 AM
See you soon A.J. :thumbs_u:

:mrgreen:

Peter Parker
04-13-2009, 12:56 PM
Why choose hemituner? Cuz I had heads, an aggressive cam (224/228 112LSA), ported intake manifolds & throttle body, pt2800 stall, underdrive pulley, catless mids installed with my existing headers, cai, and magnaflow exhaust. He hooked me up with a base tune good enough to get a taste of what's to come and also driveable enough to get me back home being easy on it from MHP to Nashville while still being streetable enough to take around town. Exactly what I needed...I'm sending you some datalogs soon AJ for fine tuning! Thanks again! :rock:

Crookster777
04-26-2009, 12:18 AM
Why choose HEMITUNER?

Because he is the best! He will take care of you, he will tell you like it is with no b.s. Ladies and Gentlemen, have no worries about leaving your Mopar with AJ, the man knows what he is doing. In my opinion there is no one else that can beat his service and his work. He actually cares about his customers and their vehicles. He did awesome work on my Jeep and it is running better than it did when I drove it off the showroom floor! (I am not kidding.)

AJ is one in a million.

Thanks AJ!

Black Knight 1
04-27-2009, 07:18 PM
I might not be the fastest hemi on the road. But my car is my every day driver. I have done a few mods with others. Aj fixed all there screw ups an made my car a mild beast. That gets me there an still able to play.
Thaks bk1 (kevin)