PDA

View Full Version : TREX grille install - Magnum

LtlDad
06-03-2005, 11:44 AM
I attempted to make a viewable 'how to' of the TRex grille install for the '05+ Magnums:

http://www.dodgeforum.com/m_173686/tm.htm

Let me know if anyone has questions.

1sckmgnm
08-06-2005, 12:11 PM
I need this link but it doesnt work,any help?

da BoMM
08-06-2005, 12:13 PM
linkee no workee . . .

redinorange
08-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Can't get it...

monkey
08-08-2005, 03:06 PM
AHHHHHH..... I some help with a step by step for removing the stock grill. didnt magnumfreak do one last year? someone please help!

Calabahn
08-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Theres a good install guide online at pfyc for the carriage works grill that I put into mine. It has step by step instructions.

http://www.pfyc.com/supportfiles/carriageworksmagnuminstall.pdf

rozkopeeko
09-15-2005, 11:41 AM
hey guys was just able to purchase a new (factory) SRT8 front facia for my magnum, was wondering if antone has replaced there fron facia and if it is a simple swap?? any help or advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LtlDad
09-27-2005, 05:17 PM
Check the link again, as I have updated to correct the previous error.

SeadooSandi
09-28-2005, 09:11 AM
Works fine for me. Grill looks awesome!!! I'm jealous.

rogerdoger
01-05-2006, 08:50 AM
Must have missed something. Facias Ive done were different. I popped up the two black filler panels mentioned, then the 6 clips in the top. Drilled out the 3 wheelwell rivets on each side (replaced with screw clips and black body screws). Took out about 10 - 7 mm screws under the radiator at the rear edge of facia. There is then one screw (8 or 10mm) screw that goes verticaly up from the ground thru the top rear corner of the facia into the fender lip (screw clip) on each side. Then both corners are only held by a snap right at the corner of the facia. Just a short quick jerk forward away from car pops that loose at each corner and the whole nose just slide off toward the front. About a 30 min job with air tools.

joseph
10-04-2006, 02:28 AM
I did my grille (4 pieces) last week and I did not need to remove the whole front fascia to remove the stock grille. Took me 20 minutes, to do it, all you have to do is remove the top plastic shields, and from there, if you don't have huge forearms, you can get to the screws and clips to remove the stock grill.
There are 2 clips on top of the grille, get a small flat screwdriver and press inside the clip to remove the tension that hold them in place (save them, because they are the same used to hold the fog light black plastic bezel), there are 2 screws at each lower corners, but you need a square bit screwdriver, there are 2 regular screws in the middle at the bottom, hidden by that black foam plastic thing, all you have to do is pull the grille 1/2 an inch and you'll see the screw, then when all 6 fasteners are removed, you can pry the plastic tabs loose, then you can slip the stock grille through the opening.
After that it was easy to put in the new grille, make holes...