a-F-e POWER

Post Thanks / Like

Momentum GT Intake & TB Spacer - 2013 RT

I purchased a Momentum CAI and I love it so I decided to add the TB spacer. After trying to install, it does not and will not work with this intake. I called the AFE help line and they said to cut the intake. Well, that isn't possible due to the location of the IAT sensor. So in the end, I am stuck with a part that I cannot use. On the AFE website, it hints that modifications will need to be made to work with the AFE intake, but no where does it say it wont work at all. AFE needs to update this on their website so people dont end up in this situation. 2013 Daytona R/T
    2013 Daytona MODS: AFE Momentum GT CAI, Billet Catch Can, Mopar Front Strut Tower, Trinity 93oct Tune, Custom Strut Cover Caps, Mopar Chin Spoiler, R1 Concepts Cross-Drilled Rotors, MGP Caliper Covers, 22" Hellcat Replicas, SpeedLogix 84mm Throttle Body, Custom Daytona Rocker Decal, SpeedLogix Rear Swaybar EndLinks, Flowmaster Force II Exhaust, Z-Auto Tazer, JBA Titanium Shorty Headers, Solo Performance Catted Mid-pipes

Post Thanks / Like
    Your best bet with that TB spacer is to put it on eBay or Craigslist and get some of your money back. It's a useless piece anyhow which does squat. No performance gain to be had from it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Return it. Sadly tb spacers do nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciate the responses gentlemen. Guess I have myself an expensive paper weight. Just hoping that AFE does the right thing and indicate that this product will not fit in certain cases. Thanks.
    Last edited by ChargerOsix; 08-29-2018 at 12:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerOsix View Post
    Appreciate the responses gentlemen. Guess I have myself an expensive paper weight. Just hoping that AFE does the right thing and indicate that this product will not fit in certain cases. Thanks.
    Just think. Now you can easily add a nitrous fogger. Just drill and tap the tb spacer.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums