A2Speed - Innovative Gen III HEMI parts, made in the USA!

Post Thanks / Like

This place still open??? Any feedback??

I need new valve covers for my 6.1. I broke the stupid coil mounting boss. I really like the valve covers at A2 speed but there's no buy it now button, and the 1800 # isn't working. Any help would be appreciated. I'd also like to order one of their throttle bodies, but if I can't get them on the phone then I'm a little worried about hitting the add to cart button on the website for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just picked my car up from my builder not far from A2SPEED and found out they're done. Closed up shop

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Likes Jay Z liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    I just picked my car up from my builder not far from A2SPEED and found out they're done. Closed up shop

WOW! I’m shocked!!!
    2006 Dodge Charger R/T - 85mm Throttle Body, AFE Stage 2 CAI, 6.1 Intake Manifold, Modern Muscle Intake Adapters, 219/223 cam, 6.1 pushrods, Manley NEXTEK Valve Springs, 6.1 Timing Chain, 6.1 oil pump, Edelbrock Titech Headers, Flowmasters X pipe, Thrush 2 Chamber Mufflers, Flowmaster Resonators and tailpipes, 3200 Edge Converter, Mopar TCM, Tranzformer, Carbon Fiber Pistol Grip Shifter, 3.06, Brake Performance drilled and slotted rotors.

Post Thanks / Like
    Eric was a good guy, sorry to hear that they are gone. I even called his cell number a month ago.... no answer.

he gave me a smoking deal at Arrington on a Magnuson SC, and a good deal on the hellcat block at A2Speed.

PB ET 14.02 at CamaroFest 5 totally stock
    PB RT Sportsman tree .003 at Challengerfest 3, PB RT pro tree .019 at MSHS VMP 5/16
    PB 0-60 3.24 MIR Raceway Drag Radials 6/18

PB 0-60 4.40 Street Tires on the street Calabash 10/14

PB 60' 1.472 @ CF9 4/18
    PB ET 1/8 6.911 @ CF9 4/18
    PB MPH 1/8 101.32 @ The Rock 4/19
    PB ET 10.857 @ CF9 4/18

PB MPH 127.29 @ Atco 11/18

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzKing View Post
    Eric was a good guy, sorry to hear that they are gone. I even called his cell number a month ago.... no answer.

he gave me a smoking deal at Arrington on a Magnuson SC, and a good deal on the hellcat block at A2Speed.
    As I understand it, he went to Petty. I haven't confirmed that, but it's what I was told.

Post Thanks / Like
    well crap, thanks guys. Any idea where to get Valve covers for the 6.1? The A2 speed ones were really cool with built in baffling and a built in catch can I'm a tech geek so I like when things perform.