Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    glendale az
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WontStopTheFUnk View Post
    Well it’s still pretty cool. I can see all of the things I can’t normally see. I only have basic analog type gauges so I don’t normally have access to that kind of stuff. It was cool to see the oil pressure. I was also able to see the PCM mileage which was nice considering my cluster is a donor and does not match. We were able to pull up the transmission temperature with my dad‘s torque app.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Keep in mind the nag1 transmission temp does not read in park, you have to have it in gear to get a accurate temperature.
    Last edited by circ1977; 08-12-2018 at 07:21 PM.
    Thanks WontStopTheFUnk thanked for this post
    Likes WontStopTheFUnk liked this post



  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    12,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by circ1977 View Post
    Keep in mind the nag1 transmission temp does not read in park, you have to have it in gear to get a accurate temperature. Other wise it will just display the last updated temp since key on.
    Actually, what it displays while in Park is coolant temperature.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

    Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

    Thanks WontStopTheFUnk thanked for this post
    Likes WontStopTheFUnk liked this post

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    Actually, what it displays while in Park is coolant temperature.
    Correct. In park it is same as coolant. Temp was read in drive/reverse. Either way, pretty nifty. Wish my iPhone app or predator could do that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    glendale az
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    Actually, what it displays while in Park is coolant temperature.
    Hmm, my bad, I'd have to check next time I look at one, I thought it displayed the last known in gear temp since key on. So if you put it in park after driving it , it will immediately display coolant temp is what your saying???

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    12,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by circ1977 View Post
    Hmm, my bad, I'd have to check next time I look at one, I thought it displayed the last known in gear temp since key on. So if you put it in park after driving it , it will immediately display coolant temp is what your saying???
    Yes, within a few seconds.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    glendale az
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stand corrected, thanks for keeping me honest. Don't know where I got that from but I edited my post as to not confuse future readers.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    12,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by circ1977 View Post
    I stand corrected, thanks for keeping me honest. Don't know where I got that from but I edited my post as to not confuse future readers.
    NO problemo :^D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •