Post Thanks / Like

Finally got some stuff done

Finally got the Brembo swap done. Front and back 4 piston calipers from a scat pack, wickerbill from KNGWraps.com, New General Gmax all season tires, BMR rear strut tower brace, and srt grille with a homade custom badge. I did the srt rear valance last year with 4.5 inch tips and a couple things under the hood. Sadly, I can't add attachments right now.
    2017 Bright White Chrysler 300 S Hemi.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    VERY Nice. I ran the G-Max AS-05's in 245/45/20 and found them good for a budget tire. They freaking own the rain. Amazing in a down pour. Handled and rode great. They do flat spot when parked for a while but round back out in a mile or two.
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus, Edelbrock E-Force 2300TVS 6.8 PSI, 450hp/459tq, Corsa CatBack, 3.06 Open Diff, Severe Duty Radiator, Dual Fans, OE Oil Cooler, Pursuit BR9 Brakes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I really do love this car. I used to have a 13 charger RT and I got stupid and sold it. This 300 is my venture back into the wonderful world of Mopar. I haven't gotten to really test the tires yet, but the brakes were the best upgrade yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, lots don't even think of the brakes. The Pursuit BR9 I went with are a luxury.