Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    Oh, lol!

Like coanan said, I thought the picture you posted was a pic of yours.
    How long ago did you order and do you have an ETA?
    I ordered it at the end of last month and was told 4-6 weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '06 2500 RCLB Cummins
    Firepunk CSP5 Tuned
    Pusher Twin Turbos
    Thuren Suspension
    20x12 Fuel Flows
    for sale 25k obo

Post Thanks / Like
    2013 Chrysler 300S, 6.4 BGE with 6.4 SRT cam, AIT 18% OD pulley, E-force with 2.75 pulley, fastman 84+4 mm throttle body, 1 7/8 kooks long tubes w/hi-flow cats, Magnaflow Cat-back, FTI 2800 stall, Trans built by Hellraiser, Dings Racing valve body and tune, Getrag 3.73, Walbro 400LPH, DW 65# inj. LG aluminum rad. Dual SRT fans. Complete 4 piston Brembo upgrade. Stage one MOPAR springs, XIX X39 22x9 +15 - 22x10.5 +22 with NITTO 420 275/40R22 - 295/30R22

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thewayfastwhitey View Post
    i’m doing the mopar big brake kit which is the police rotor and calipers which are actually bigger than the brembos.. I didn’t wanna mess with used spindles and ****

But they just don't look as purdy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ide ditch the Police package and get the Hellcat/Dynamics 392 Rotor and caliper package. Did this on my 6.1 and its functional and def. a eye catcher.

06 SRTC
    - SPC - Hellwig/Police Sways - BC Coils/Swift Springs - Drake FSB - LMI CF CAI - Corsa Extreme - 08+ Black Leather Int. Conv. - 2010 SRT Charger Interior - Hurst - 91 Tune - MTCM - T/H 20X9/10 Wheels - HC 6 Pot - LED OEM Tail Conv. - Sponh Arms - BT Bling - Chrome Delete -
    Thanks Tikibeast thanked for this post
    Likes Tikibeast, coanan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ENUF PWR View Post
    Ide ditch the Police package and get the Hellcat/Dynamics 392 Rotor and caliper package. Did this on my 6.1 and its functional and def. a eye catcher.

I agree, you're going this far, the brembos bring it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered it at the end of last month and was told 4-6 weeks!
    IF this is different, can you change that order? LOL

See here:
    Chrysler 300C Sport Appearance Package is no SRT but appears to be - Autoblog
    Chrysler's 300C Luxury Sedan Gets The SRT Treatment: - Mopar Insiders
    Last edited by snobrdrdan; 06-15-2019 at 03:24 AM.
    2018 Charger R/T

Post Thanks / Like
    I need to figure out what actually fits the AWD to lower it for some wheels. I'm about 30min from the Brampton plant, btw
    Will be cool to watch your build.
    ·Ï¢årµ§·

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ENUF PWR View Post

the difference is you have the correct spindles already, to do this on mine would be over $2800 in spindles alone.. im not trying to win a beauty contest, the police package rotors are actually larger and work great as well

Post Thanks / Like
    You forgot the best mod of all.. Joining the best group on Facebook for these bad rides. I recognize you, and Lenny. Cant wait to see your ride done. Make sure to post some pics on my group.

The Real S Model Mafia Public Group | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like
    the difference is you have the correct spindles already, to do this on mine would be over $2800 in spindles alone.. im not trying to win a beauty contest, the police package rotors are actually larger and work great as well

You didn't check the link I sent before. 1500.00 for everything to do a complete change.
    2015-2018 Dodge Charger Challenger SRT8 OEM Red Brembo Brake Upgrade Complete Front & Rear w/ Spindles Rotors & Calipers - Cleveland Power & Performance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coanan View Post
    no I did, cleveland sells all stuff from wrecked cars and i’ve never been one to buy used parts, let alone on a brand new car.. if i’m doing something, it’s being done right and everything new. having drive. quite a few pursuit hemi chargers I can attest to the fact they stop as well as the scat pack cars if not better, their rotors are larger and the pad material more aggressive

Post Thanks / Like
    no I did, cleveland sells all stuff from wrecked cars and i’ve never been one to buy used parts, let alone on a brand new car.. if i’m doing something, it’s being done right and everything new. having drive. quite a few pursuit hemi chargers I can attest to the fact they stop as well as the scat pack cars if not better, their rotors are larger and the pad material more aggressive

(they moved the 'quote' on me lol)

The difference between the pursuit brakes and the Brembos (depending on who did the tests) vary as much as 20-30 feet 60-0 advantage Brembos.

For a track car, that's easily the difference between making the corner and hitting the gravel pit. For a daily driver, it's a safe stop vs. a total loss claim/ injuries.

I'm not trying to bust your chops, honestly, I just don't want ANYONE to think the Pursuit brakes are even close to the Brembos in stopping power.

I get wanting new parts for a new car, I'm the same way, however, if I can stop faster for less with used brake calipers, I'll get used calipers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Likes Lenny H liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

^^^
    thewayfastwhitey will your car have that stuff already?

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    thewayfastwhitey will your car have that stuff already?
    yes, that’s the appearance package that comes with the hemi option on the S cars.. the C doesn’t get the rear wing tho

Post Thanks / Like
    my guy dale who owns elite automotive services here in margate is ceramic coating my new wheels, and ooowee!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345