Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quick question: How many miles were on your car when you did this? I got mine done today, and while I love the way it sounds (how it should have from the factory), it doesn't seem quite as loud as yours does. I'm just thinking that maybe the rear resonators haven't broken in yet... Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't remember the mileage that I had when I first did this, but let's just say it was roughly 8000. I currently have 14000 on it. The sound has not changed since being done. Inside my car it sounds really quiet, but you can definitely hear the exhaust. By really quiet, I am simply meaning being much quieter than anything else that I have heard with the muffler removed. From the outside it sounds great and loud, especially when revved. I am sure that your car sounds the same as mine. Part of me wants it to be louder but in reality it is just about right. Maybe it is the sound deadening in the car that quiets it down so much. Not sure if you looked under the car when you had the work done but it looks like there is carpet lined under the car. Never seen that before. Have someone drive it for you and listen from the outside. Seems much louder when you hear it that way.
    2015 Chrysler 300s Hemi
    2015 Durango R/T
    Likes Dmondeac liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    To put it into perspective, compared to my wife's Durango r/t, which has a fantastic stock exhaust, when you stand behind both and start them, the Durango sounds good and has decent sound and my 300 is much louder. when driving the two however, for some reason the Durango has more sound inside the cabin and I swear that it is louder than the 300. Only thing I can think of is the sound deadener.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds perfect. Does anyone sell pre-bent pipes to do this with mandrel bends?
    2015 Redline 300S 5.7

Post Thanks / Like
    I just realized there have been almost no posts here recently and I'm bumping year old threads lol.

In case anyone comes across this in the future, yes, someone sells pre-bent muffler delete kits. Allied Muffler, the shop behind the 'Blastin' Bob's' resonator delete kits will make them and ship them out if you contact them either by phone or email with your car info and what you need.

Blastin Bob's contact page
    Last edited by bootbox; 04-04-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the post. That is just what I am looking for

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread