Post Thanks / Like

Sway bar bushing size

Hey my swaybar bushings have cracked and stretched out and when i went to purchase new ones i was told there was 3 different sizes for my car 1" 1.06" and 1.18" i have a 2012 chrysler 300c 5.7 RWD does anyone know what size i would need

Post Thanks / Like
    Give your VIN to a dealer and ask them for part number - then cross reference

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    They told me without measuring it they couldnt say

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 12300c View Post
    They told me without measuring it they couldnt say
    Then find another dealer. The people you are dealing with are idiots. The last 8 of the VIN tells them every single part that fits your vehicle. I order tons of parts for my own car from the dealer that way. In fact, they ask for the last 8 to confirm fitment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Front or rear?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking for the front i ended up going under with wrenches it was 27mm so the 1.06 bushing now i just need to find a press for the lower ball joints and my suspension will be done

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha, just had the same issue yesterday when ordering sway bar bushings for my 2006. Through napa auto parts the vin number still came back with all 3 part numbers. I ordered the 1.06" bushings since that was the middle size and my front end clunk was gone. You would think there would be a better way than by having to measure every single sway bar just to find the correct bushings.