Post Thanks / Like

Thinking About Doing This

Hey fellas,

Thinking about adding the kw height adjustable springs, KW Height Adjustable Spring System 2012-2018 392/6.4L/6.2L Challenger w/ Adaptive Suspension

also some shorty headers, during my research I found these from fast hemi AFE Twisted Steel Headers: 300 / Charger / Challenger / Magnum SRT8 2008 -2018,

and last but not least some high flow cats High Flow Catalytic Converters2006 - 2014 SRT-8 Charger/Magnum/M300 - Solo Performance.

If you guys know of any other products that are just as good and more bang for the buck or less please let me know. Any and all info is great appreciated .
    2012 300 SRT8 exhaust, intake, tuned, 180 thermostat, oil catch can
    2011 M37s 22's, BC coil overs, exhaust, intake, other small stuff
    2006 Land Rover (Wife's Ride) 22's
    2012 Camaro LS (wife's Ride) 22's, exhaust, intake, stereo upgrade
    2012 Hyundai Veloster (Daughter's Ride)
    2004 Impala SS Supercharged (Sold)
    2004 Escalade (Wrecked) 22's DVD's
    1999 Dodge Durango (Sold)
    1996 Accord heavy Modded (Traded)
    1995 Impala SS heavy Modded (Sold) Gone but not forgotten

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have an SRT, don't waste $900 on shorties, your stockers flow just as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Thanks stsrt8 thanked for this post
    Likes SquirrelySrt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Had BC Racing Coilovers on a 2010 Challenger.. Great for lowering. Don't be surprised if your alignment guy says he can't get it right on spec. I put on adjustable upper A frames and Eibach adjustable rear bushings.

I also put on SRT shorties, Magna Flow HF cats and Corsa cat back exhaust. The HF cats threw a code... Fixed with Big Daddies Mini Cats.
    Last edited by hemi_57; 02-08-2018 at 09:04 AM.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    Thanks stsrt8 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    If you have an SRT, don't waste $900 on shorties, your stockers flow just as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Thanks for the info and will not do, the research I found said our shorty's are pretty dam good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemi_57 View Post
    Had BC Racing Coilovers on a 2010 Challenger.. Great for lowering. Don't be surprised if your alignment guy says he can't get it right on spec. I put on adjustable upper A frames and Eibach adjustable rear bushings.

I also put on SRT shorties, Magna Flow HF cats and Corsa cat back exhaust. The HF cats trew a code... Fixed with Big Daddies Mini Cats.
    Thanks for the info, never heard of Big Daddies mini cats, will have to check them out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had the KW adjustible installed on my 2013 Challenger for about 5 years. Works great and actually has more range of adjustment than advertised. My car is lowered about 1.25". You will also need front control arms and rear bushings to get a correct alignment after lowering. Links: SPC Front Control Arm 2009-2016 Challenger/Charger/300

Eibach Rear Alignment Kit 2005-2018 RWD Challenger/Charger/300/Magnum

Post Thanks / Like
    Have the KWs on my 2014 300. Love them & the fact that it keeps the stock dampener control is great too
    LMI True 4" CAI - Tranzformer V2 - Trinity - QTP Cut Outs - Killer Glass - BT Catch Can & Underhood Bling
    20x9.5, 20x10.5 Brass Monkey Hellcat Reps - KW Adjustable Springs - Stainless Long Tube Headers w/ Catless Mids - Whipple 2.9L - TruFiber Deep Dish Grill - Amerihood Hellcat Hood

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stsrt8 View Post
    Hey fellas,

Thinking about adding the kw height adjustable springs, KW Height Adjustable Spring System 2012-2018 392/6.4L/6.2L Challenger w/ Adaptive Suspension

also some shorty headers, during my research I found these from fast hemi AFE Twisted Steel Headers: 300 / Charger / Challenger / Magnum SRT8 2008 -2018,

and last but not least some high flow cats High Flow Catalytic Converters2006 - 2014 SRT-8 Charger/Magnum/M300 - Solo Performance.

If you guys know of any other products that are just as good and more bang for the buck or less please let me know. Any and all info is great appreciated .
    The stock exhaust manifolds are as good as shorty headers. They go 4 chambers into one smoothly. If you are gonna do exhaust I would go Kooks or American Racing long tube headers with high flow cats. .

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all of this good information.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SRTRonan;5057837]The stock exhaust manifolds are as good as shorty headers. They go 4 chambers into one smoothly. If you are gonna do exhaust I would go Kooks or American Racing long tube headers with high flow cats. .

I already have the flowmasters II catback exhaust and they sound great was just looking at a high flow cat and from my research it seems as solo high flow cats has everything you would need and will cause no cel if I'm reading their information right. if I'm wrong someone let me know. Thanks again for all the good info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UpInSmoke View Post
    Have the KWs on my 2014 300. Love them & the fact that it keeps the stock dampener control is great too
    Did you have to add SPC front control arms and bushing for the alignment to get everything to fit properly or did it just pretty much bolt right into place? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the ST Adjustable Coilovers (made by KW) Mines a 2010 dropped just over 2in. Front and Rear. I was able to align the front good, but the back was just a hair off, but not bad at all. I'm running the same tires for a 5-6 years and it's not wearing too bad at all. Just rotate if you can. If you like to do burnouts or can't rotate. Get the rear Bushing kit. I would hold off on the front A-Arms unless you just have that extra money for them.

Charged Motorworks Bumper & Side Skirts, Hellcat Spoiler w/ wickerbill, Roof Spoiler w/LED, Daytona Diffuser, Dual Exhaust, Blastin Bob Tips, Jones Full Boar V-Tube Muffler, De-badged, Painted Tail-lights & Side Markers, Tinted Windows, 20x9 Machine Vipers, 275/40 Nexen, ST Coilovers, Street Scene Hood, Avin Radio, BigBully, BT Catch Can, 73mm TB, Hypertech Tune, NVX 6x9's, American Bass XR12, American Bass Amp, Frozen Rotors, Hawk Street5.0, RK Sports Trunk Filler, Hellwig 32/20mm Sway Bars, Flashtech Halo, Diode Dynamic Demon eye & HID.

The "THRESHER" Build Page

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
    I have the ST Adjustable Coilovers (made by KW) Mines a 2010 dropped just over 2in. Front and Rear. I was able to align the front good, but the back was just a hair off, but not bad at all. I'm running the same tires for a 5-6 years and it's not wearing too bad at all. Just rotate if you can. If you like to do burnouts or can't rotate. Get the rear Bushing kit. I would hold off on the front A-Arms unless you just have that extra money for them.
    Thanks for the info, that is some good news to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stsrt8 View Post
    Did you have to add SPC front control arms and bushing for the alignment to get everything to fit properly or did it just pretty much bolt right into place? Thanks.
    I didn't do the adjustable control arms. My fronts are pretty close on the alignment. But yes the springs just replace the factory springs along with an adjustable sleeve & collar. Then you adjust them like normal coilovers but you still have your stock dampeners in the car with the electronic controls

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UpInSmoke View Post
    I didn't do the adjustable control arms. My fronts are pretty close on the alignment. But yes the springs just replace the factory springs along with an adjustable sleeve & collar. Then you adjust them like normal coilovers but you still have your stock dampeners in the car with the electronic controls
    Thanks for the info!!!.