Post Thanks / Like

no power. how to move drivers seat

i traded a bunch of work for a 06 srt8 roller. they took the power train to swap into a old car. so when the geniuses were stripping it they hacked the tipm out of the trunk so no way to hook up power now to move the seat and check the electrical stuff.
    so has anybody got a trick to move the seat without power or know which wire is power for the seat? i know older stuff you could just ratchet them forward but not sure with this one. any help would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can find connector pinout diagrams at Mopar Connection Repair Kit

You can get a copy of the service manual here Maintenance, Service, and Parts Manuals | Chrysler 300 - Dodge Charger, Magnum, and Challenger

Good luck n your project.
    Thanks POWERMAN, chrisf thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Steve just what i needed. appreciate it.
    Likes POWERMAN liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    UpDate

whole lotta wires under that seat and no room to work. Went by the diagrams above and zero luck moving anything. took the passenger seat out and started looking wjat to do on the other seat.. long story short. pulled the plug on the motor and a bit of room to hook + and - up. powered the motor up and unbolted the seat. 45 min of dicking around , 2 minutes to do it the easy way. its a tight fit though. motor is the rearward motor on the inside (trans tunnel) side of the seat. thought this might help somebody in the future.