Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. I thought that buying off of rockauto at the very least would be reasonable.
    I know fitment is usually not the best but thats from ebay or duraflex etc. I would expect rockauto to be better, no?

I've got till the summer, but not a lot of 300 SRT's up here.

We've had our 300 since 2007, its a 2006 touring. Figure now is the time to respice the life, as ours has been 100% reliable
    and would feel bad trading in such a solid car. So maybe now its time to mod, haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dunno. I bought some of that "various manufacturer" stuff from RockAuto - the large splash shield that goes under that same SRT front bumper. The plastic was super flimsy, and they simply folded them in half to get them in the box, which distorted the brake ducts so badly I felt the pieces were unusable, so I sent them back and ordered real Mopar pieces. Granted those were not bumper covers but I was totally unimpressed with them.

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    So I did a bit more research

Found a thread which you actually took part in lol;
    Rockauto seems reliable for bumper covers but hit or miss for some other things.
    SRT Front Bumper on Rock Auto?

They suggest this site:
    Bumper Cover - Auto Parts Warehouse

Honestly, looks same to me, but price point is there. OP, I would definitely check that out and let us know if you order.

Also, these say primed. So a bit of light sanding (maybe) and I should be able to vinyl wrap over this huh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12