Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mchenrya View Post
    UPDATE
    So i replaced the pcm and it seems to have made the car much more predictable...
    Just for reference, where did you get the PCM from?

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    Just for reference, where did you get the PCM from?
    Carcomputerexchange.com I saw it on another thread. I just Googled car computer exchange and it was the first one. It cost almost 400 and also took 3 weeks to get to my house. They told me the one they had wasn't testing properly and had to order a new core.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks BryGuy thanked for this post
    Likes BryGuy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything was going great and then all of a sudden I get a check engine light for low voltage bank2 sensor 2 and the water pump explodes..... SMH...... any reputable mechanics around San Antonio that could handle that plus a fluid flush (lots of gunk) for less than 650? And any suggestions for a more bulletproof water pump? This one had reached its life's end probably at a regular time for length of life but only 80,000 miles on the car. Thanks guys! And the saga continues.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123