Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    First Bump for June ... and list updated to add Retired Guy from 300C forums... haven't had a contact from here in a while... Those of you who see so many of these... stop a few of 'em and getting on board here! WOOT!
    Still in love with my first wife, and first car ('68 Charger)... Still have the wife!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    and now... 2015 300C Platinum, Edelbrock SC 2007 Magnum SRT8! Member #4079.

Post Thanks / Like
    List updated to add akaRadar from over at 300Cforums... who's gonna be next?
    Last edited by GoofyTimL; 06-27-2006 at 03:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    List updated for KLO and Toecutr (who is still waiting for his car, but any day now).

Still need you lurkers with Heritage Editions to come out of the darkness and into the light! Let that chrome cladding sparkle and sign-up to join the fun!

There's got to be more of you out there!
    Last edited by GoofyTimL; 06-12-2006 at 07:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another list update to add Midnyte Sky ... I'm beginning to wonder why forum members seem to be mainly scrunched in the middle section of the VINs listed... kind of strange don't ya think?

Hopefully more will see this and post up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Another update to add Gregor with an Inferno Red H.E.

NEXT!

Post Thanks / Like
    List updated to add FEAR and his Cool Vanilla H.E. acquired on 06/06/06... YIKES! Now that's scary in a devilsh kind of way!

Post Thanks / Like
    List updated to add tony-badabing from 300Cforums... giving us a nice "bump" for the start of the week. If you are an H.E. owner and haven't posted to this thread yet... or you're a lurker and haven't decided to join in the fun of these forums... today a good day to step forward!

Post Thanks / Like
    Updating list info for 7MI SMIL... THANKS.

And another thing... anyone know WHY when I edit the list, only the owners lines show up bold (the way I want it), but when I save the change the whole list goes bold! Grrrrr.
    Last edited by GoofyTimL; 06-27-2006 at 03:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump for a patriotic tribute to the Heritage Editions of our great country... and all those who serve with honor and integrity! THANK YOU!

Post Thanks / Like
    New H.E. owner PCBeach added to the list, and he also provided some VINs for other H.E.'s at his local dealership! That reminds me... my dealer's got two more, and I should go get that info! DOH!

Post Thanks / Like
    List updated to add hystiker's partial info from 300Cforums... who may just have picked up the earliest H.E. model ever (he thinks it had been a demo for 6 months).

Post Thanks / Like
    List updated with some as-yet unsold VINs from Alabama courtesy of some research done by PCBeach. Much appreciated!

With Employee Pricing we should be seeing at least some new H.E. owners finding the forums and joining the party! What are you doing to promote this site?!

Post Thanks / Like
    First update in some time to add Grasshopper and zelko to the list from 300Cforums. At least temporarily I have lost the ability to edit my list post over there... so for now this will be the sole place I can keep the list updated. If you see other Heritage Editions out there ...

1) Tell them about the forums here and get them to join us; and
    2) Get whatever info you can about the H.E.'s you see (even on dealer lots) so we can add that info to this list.

THANKS EVERYONE!

Post Thanks / Like
    RidgeDweller just posted to the list, and Mikes 300C H.E. coming soon (I hope).

Post Thanks / Like
    Another update to add Jee-Pee of Montreal to the growing list of Heritiage Edition owners.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread