Post Thanks / Like

Speedo Questions

Hey guys,

I was just curious on something. For the guys out there with the v6 and 140 speedo, do you have the 0-60 timers and whatnot on your instrument gauge clusters like the scatpacks? I was thinking about doing the gauge face swap on mine, but thought maybe i could just use a cluster out of a V6 car (sooo many cheap ones on ebay). This way, if i screw something up, it wont cost me a fortune. Can someone, scroll through theirs for me and let me know?

Post Thanks / Like
    No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I know for a fact that I dont have the 0-60 timers in my car from the factory but I'm going to be picking up a tazer unit for my car today that will open that up for me.
    Thanks caddydaddy46 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    If you pick up a Bluetooth OBDII reader and AlfaOBD for either Android or PC, you can enable them quickly and easily.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaeron View Post
    If you pick up a Bluetooth OBDII reader and AlfaOBD for either Android or PC, you can enable them quickly and easily.

Because i had trouble finding it the first time: Body Computer, Change Car Configuration, "Performance Pages Present", Yes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevaeron View Post
    Because i had trouble finding it the first time: Body Computer, Change Car Configuration, "Performance Pages Present", Yes.

When I search alfaOBD on this site, the only reference is from you in each of your 3 posts.

No disrespect but if AlfaOBD was a wonder drug for modifying the BCM setting in LX vehicles, where is the chorus of support for this product? If this product works as indicated, I'm interested so if any other users have knowledge of this app, please share your experience as it may be a great low cost tool.
    2017 Granite Crystal Metallic 300S
    2011 Midnight Blue Pearl Hemi Pursuit (gone but not forgotten)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TrrR View Post
    When I search alfaOBD on this site, the only reference is from you in each of your 3 posts.

No disrespect but if AlfaOBD was a wonder drug for modifying the BCM setting in LX vehicles, where is the chorus of support for this product? If this product works as indicated, I'm interested so if any other users have knowledge of this app, please share your experience as it may be a great low cost tool.
    I understand the skepticism, and I'm as surprised as you are that it isn't mentioned more on this forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    AppCar diagnostics will enable them also.
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TrrR View Post

I’m surprised as well. I also have a Ram 1500 and AlfaOBD is a wonder drug for that car. Here are 550 pages supporting that. I used it to enable my reverse cam recently and it can do a lot more, like even change the voltage for your bulbs if you use LEDs so you don’t have to use resistors.

AlfaOBD | DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums
    Likes Sevaeron liked this post