Post Thanks / Like

It was fun but I sold my 3.5

The time has come finally. I just sold my Green Beast now moving on to another project car to build and have fun with. Thanks for everyone's help when I needed it over the years. I still may frequent the forums every once in a while but mostly I'll.be over at the Nova forums. Yeah I went old school and bought a 1970 Nova SS project car.
    I'll miss my Green Beast but it went to a good home and I know it will be taken care of so it's all good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    2006 Charger SXT 3.5LHO T******** Vortech V3 Supercharger Kit, Custom 2 Tone Paint, Flashtech V3 RGB Halo Headlights & Fog Lights w/WiFi RGB Controller, Powdercoated Boss 304 wheels, Street Edge Coil-Overs, Eibach Alignment kits, BT Custom Badges & underhood, 3G Costumz Firewall/Radaitor/ABS Covers Hydrodipped Carbon Fiber........

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll be back!!! they always are.... congrtas on the Nova
    [CENTER]2006 300C SRT8
    2017 Hellcat exhaust / MF High flow cats / LMI Air Hammer / Mopar Perfomance TCM / Diablo Trinity / Johan (Diablotoona) Tuned / Pedders TrackII springs and shocks / '16 Scat pack front sway bar 32mm / Bwoody Hellcat front end links / Arrington billet strut tower brace / UPR pro series bump stop kit / Custom Air-Oil separator all braided lines & AN fittings/ Mishimoto 180* T-stat / Speedlogix billet front adj control arms / HyLift Johnson roller lifters -What "Hemi tick"/ + HRF
    [/CENTER]
    Likes DEMON1C liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TEDDYSRT View Post
    You'll be back!!! they always are.... congrtas on the Nova
    Lol not a chance bro! I think done with Dodge. Leaning back to my childhood GM all the way. Haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK OK lets just disagree to agree that you'll be back Please tell me your going resto mod with this Nova and not too old school with an antiquated SB or BB unless its blown of course.......

daily driver or fun toy?

Quote Originally Posted by DEMON1C View Post
    Lol not a chance bro! I think done with Dodge. Leaning back to my childhood GM all the way. Haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TEDDYSRT View Post
    OK OK lets just disagree to agree that you'll be back Please tell me your going resto mod with this Nova and not too old school with an antiquated SB or BB unless its blown of course.......

daily driver or fun toy?
    Going with nice classic look maybe lowered a touch for a nice stance look. I already have a 454 BB with mild cam in it and a built 700r4 tranny that's going into it. Also it's going to have EFI carburator and Mini Tubs. So far that's all that is planned for it but it will be a nice toy to drive and take to shows, drives and get togethers. It's going to be built to drive not sit in a garage and collect dust that's for sure.
    The rest if the car will look stock along with classic SS wheels. Can't decide on the hood as of yet but either standard SS hood with louvers or a nice 2" Cowl hood.