Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to follow up, payment has been posted. ETA? Thanks

06 Black Magnum R/T --SOLD.
    AZLX'S LOWEST.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/240409256167396/

Instagram: http://instagram.com/az_lx

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas, just signed up. doesn't seem like I can post any questions. do I have to sign up for L1 or L2 to post. thank you,tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tims68charger View Post
    Merry Christmas, just signed up. doesn't seem like I can post any questions. do I have to sign up for L1 or L2 to post. thank you,tom
    You just posted a question . Do the same thing you just did for any other section. You don't need to pay to post.
    Welcome BTW
    Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by BryGuy; 12-25-2014 at 10:18 AM.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / VIP300 bonnet spoiler / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Rebadged by Nate / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300)

Post Thanks / Like
    hello all I have been struggling with my 2010 challenger I pulled the 6.1 and installed a builders block gen111 and was told it would be good with forced induction at 442cu I bloomed the cylinder barely got it off the dino. long story short it is now back at the factory/Mopar been re-sleeved at 430cu we did make 1000 hp with a f2a prochargers with some upgrades to the blower. I have all builder Bill equipment trans and two speed launcher
    torque converter, trans brake diamond pistons apache heads all ported.

As you can imagine I have some parts I don't know what to do with namely a 2010 auto trans 19000k, intake plenum, throttle body, prochargers aftercooler maybe 500 miles, it was replaced due the increase cfm on the modified f2a which is close to a f3a
    if any one need these parts make me a reasonable offer and take them, they are sitting on a shelf at my performance shop in Edmonton all in excellent shape never stressed.

A word of warning my brothers, do not take the new aluminum Gen 111 block to 442 if you plan to force feed the monster the cylinder walls are far too thin I learned the hard way, which will cost an additional $8000 to correct. my number is `604-338-1604 give me a call if you need any of these parts.

Mississauga Ontario '11 Charger R/T with R&T, '13 Cadillac sports wagon
    Post Thanks / Like
    spam has been deleted. Thank You!
    Last edited by CADYWAGN; 02-07-2016 at 12:28 PM.

2011 Toxic Orange Charger R/T R&T (license plate "BUK8LIST") Factory Repro rims/Nitto Invos, Aria CAI. Daytona chin spoiler. Window tint.

Daily Driver...2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Sports Wagon Edition. 20" Vossen CV3R Gloss Graphite Staggered rims with Falken FK453 tires, tinted windows.

Gone, but not forgotten..........

2005 Magnum SXT (CANDYAPPLE)
    2006 MSRT (FSTBLK)
    2008 Magnum SXT
    2002 Intrepid
    2000 Intrepid
    1998 Intrepid.........and 31 others over the past 53+ years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just donated and am proud to be a member/supporter of this site! There's so much information to be found here and the members on this forum are a wealth of knowledge. Glad to donate, $25 is the least I can do for all that you guys do for the LX community. Thanks mods and admins for all your hard work, most of which I'm sure is without profit and on your own personal time.
    2009 Dodge Charger w/Police Pkg.
    5.7L Hemi V8
    LMI Hammer CAI, Speedlogix Catch Can, BT Oil Dipstick, B&M Trans Dipstick, Sparco Steering Wheel w/NRG hub adapter, REM Dual Gauge A Pillar Pod, AutoMeter Mopar Gauges (Oil Pressure & Transmission Temp), Mopar Front STB, Mopar Springs, Mopar Rear Diffuser, Mopar Pedal Covers, TruFiber A23 hood, HPTuned
    A work in progress...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Share This Thread